The Project CARS Video Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 5,999 comments
This is the McLaren 2015. I think this is a PC skin only. Consoles will stick with the default ones which are 'fantasy' liveries.

Yeah. I was hoping there would be a way to get them on the consoles. It would be nice to have an F1 race and have all the cars looking correct.

I don't have time right now to look through these, but are all of the liveries in the game "fantasy" liveries or are there some officially licensed ones included also?

Not 100% sure, I think most of them are fantasy, I was interested in the RS500/E30 and Merc DTM ones and I didn't recognise any of them.

The LMP cars I think are real as PCars has the official licence for Le Man's

Since there are only a few (or just one) official liverys for most cars, these official liveries have been filled up with fictional ones. All liveries you see ingame have been approved by the license owners.

A question..... What is that HUD on the right that look like pistons? With one of them red? Is it to show engine damage?

This is an interesting video... Never seen Formula A at night...... Although seeing this it could be a problem racing cars without lights at night at Monza, as the back of the circuit is pitch black! Impossible to see the Apexes at the 2 Lesmos and Ascari chicane!

How do you get one that early!

Although seeing two PS4s and the way he handles the discs, I'm guessing he's a reviewer.....

Well i bet his reviews are a right laugh judging by his voice! (Sarcasm)

images

This is an interesting video... Never seen Formula A at night...... Although seeing this it could be a problem racing cars without lights at night at Monza, as the back of the circuit is pitch black! Impossible to see the Apexes at the 2 Lesmos and Ascari chicane!

looks ridiculous! be a crazy online race for sure. might be a case there for driving with the racing line turned on just to follow the road better

Back