The Project CARS Video Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 5,999 comments
looks ridiculous! be a crazy online race for sure. might be a case there for driving with the racing line turned on just to follow the road better

Reminds me of a couple night races me and a few friends ran at Nordschleife with karts in GT5 :lol:

How do you get one that early!

Although seeing two PS4s and the way he handles the discs, I'm guessing he's a reviewer.....
How did he get two that early - there's a second PS4 copy of pCARS beside him as well!
I imagine there will be a few gaming store employees that will take home copies early as stock arrives prior to launch day.

A fella from my home forum will get it tomorow (send by online retailer). At the store I work for; we will get it tomorow or Tuesday too. I thought about taking it home early too, but I'll wait for me LE to arrive on Thursday. More cars is better. :)

I am going to have such a big grin on my face, when i finally get to drive this game. My only gripe with this game so far was the delays, and others complain about the lack of cars in it, but this game is about racing and the career mode, so they are missing the point......
Roll on release day, i will be first in line to get my copy!!!!!. Also the VVV videos have been really good, well done.

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good replay vids which show how good the physics fidelity is shown in replays? It's something that Assetto Corsa is very good at - the cars in the replays move extremely convincingly, squirming under braking, getting unsettled over the kerbs, etc. I've seen a couple of snippets that hint at pCARS being quite good too in this regard, but not a lot.

Ta

*Edit: writing 'good' four times in the one parargraph?? My old English teacher would be horrified!

Can anyone point me in the direction of some good replay vids which show how good the physics fidelity is shown in replays? It's something that Assetto Corsa is very good at - the cars in the replays move extremely convincingly, squirming under braking, getting unsettled over the kerbs, etc. I've seen a couple of snippets that hint at pCARS being quite good too in this regard, but not a lot.

Ta

*Edit: writing 'good' four times in the one paragraph?? My old English teacher would be horrified!

Just saved you extra embarrassment....

funny-pictures-coffee-owls.jpg

Ta

*Edit: writing 'good' four times in the one parargraph?? My old English teacher would be horrified!
Replays is one area where pcars is pretty weak in, especially compared to AC, IMHO. Some of the stuff that work if you look at the car while driving (like real time tire deformation) don't show up in replay. They wanted to keep the size of it down, cause of consoles, so they remove some extra fidelity. Plus there are still some bugs in replays. AC is PC only, so can allow some more fidelity.

Wow,look at the sun glimmer off the renault badge on the steering wheel! Should be able to play this in 3 days..cannot wait!!

Good video, nice to see that you can have pitstop failures too (he refers to a jammed wheel gun, I guess the engineer gives you that info?).

When he pits there are no mechanics present other than the "lollipop man"; is that just a replay thing or is there no animated pit crew in-game yet?

Back