The Project CARS Video Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 5,999 comments
I was reading in the GTS forum how excited some people were that fog was coming to the Nordschleife, so I decided to try it out.
While it was frightening, I can't see how anyone would look forward to racing in these conditions.

This is heavy fog at 8am in the Corvette.
The Vette still sounds amazing!

Hi everyone! Just want to share with you my first WR on Project CARS. After the huge protagonism of the LMP2 class on this year's 24 hours of Le Mans I decided to give it a go with the Oreca 03 Nissan available on Project CARS. After some tweaks on the setup I was confident enough to go for it.
If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Hope you guys enjoy :)

Finally got my hands on an Oculus Rift! Total game changer, the immersion is unreal. First race using it.

My longest video yet. Had a great battle against the Vantage GT4 for the class lead.

First time back in the seat in PCars i a while, and straight off the back of GTS, and it shows. Not my greatest race by a long shot, but it does show the latest beta of the CrewChief app and it reasonably entertaining. Only two laps.

I join Toby on Project Cars for what is the first time in a long long time!
Public lobby races are always interesting to say the least, lets see how this goes!

Hello guys. Little video I did at Sakitto. Unfortunately it was recorded with PlayStation built in app so it's 720/30fps. But ahhh what the hell, driving its what counts. Using a pad instead of a wheel so don't expect greatness. (Btw the sound of the Vette it's just orgasmic):

Group 5 Capri at Snetterton.

Didn't win, but the race goes on (and me rambling on about why I like this about Project Cars).

I finally took the CTS GT3 out for a spin and man this car is fast it even handles the stress of being pushed really well. Just wish I didn't get that penalty at the end race could've had a interesting finish.

Back