The Project CARS Video Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 5,999 comments
My latest game featuring 2 other drivers. Check out our triple stream
Black Horse gaming

Switzerland Gaming Clips

ICEMAN LP

Head to Head - McLaren P1 at Silverstone National, Assetto Corsa and Project Cars

Last edited:
Highlights from an 8 lap race in the Caterham Academy Invitational at Donington National.

I upped the AI as I had been getting a bit lazy and scoring easy wins, qualified at the back of the grid and made a reasonable start, working my way up and fighting in the midfield.

Then the rain started, I need more rain practice, dropped a few places and left the track. However managed to get a few back and finished further ahead than I started.

Not a race filled with glory, but it was enjoyable.

Opening slow-mo footage is from a crash the first time I tried to run the race.

Two videos at Watkins Glens because it was my first time driving there, believe or not.
Should have tried earlier, because it's definitely my kind of track. Lovely.

Getting pole at the very last lap of qualification.

Also, Formula Gulf is interesting, but what I really liked here was the Dubai track. After some laps, you find it has a nice flow to it and it really starts growing on you.

(There's so much content that I haven't been able to even try before in Project CARS 1... It's almost embarrassing.)

I enjoyed Dubai so much I went back there with my favorite road car.

But this was the real fun. Really, a great experience.
And this was coming from a night cycle, which unfortunately I did not record.

After 8 months of AC i decided to test out my new ignition button box with Pcars.

[PS4] | BMW M3 GT @ Hockenheim | online | [And of course there is a a$$h*le parked on the apex]

Personal best time at Le Mans

[PS4] | Audi R18 TDI @ Le Mans | online | 3:24,378

Here's the first the three videos of mine. I had won the 24 Hours of Le Mans in the LMP2 category. It took place during season 3 in Career Mode.

Now to season 4. I had entered and won two endurance races in Bathurst. One was Panorama Freefall 24HR and the other was Panorama Madness 25HR.

Last edited:
I found several PC1 and PC2 videos involing pileups, which inspired me to create this video. It involves Formula A cars at Circuit de la Sarthe.

jai fais 3 tours sur monza en vue extérieure, et helas cest du 720, maisce que je demande a GT sport ou GT7 c'est une fluidité des choix.
je m'explique, la je choisis 5h du matin, avec 1er tour tres nuageux, 2eme tour le soleil se leve et 3eme la pluie arrive.
et rien que ca c'est top, avec des feuilles mortes qui voles sur la piste, des bouts de gomme aussi a certains endroit,

Et selon la piste l'effet de pluie au sol n'est pas le meme, quand je vois que vers 7h les lumieres du circuit s'eteigent en plus c'est vraiment cool.

On peut aussi choisir la saison dans le deux avec la couleur des feuilles sur les arbres qui changent, ou bien pas de feuilles en hivers avec la nuit qui tombe bien plus tot.

l'evolution du temps du comportement est vraiment immersif et fluide et detaillé, je prefere un jeu comme ca avec des graphisme en dessous, quoi que pour PC1 il est magnifique ...c'est dommage mais des effest de flaque sur le 2 en autres napparaissement en replay ...

Bref voila ce que j'aimerai sur le prochain GT ou PC3

avec une IA plus poussé
1.gif

je prefererais ce genre de MAJ que des caisses encore et la pluie sur tokyo.

Back