The Project CARS Video Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 5,999 comments
Ok my first Project Cars video.

This is the qualifying session from Round 3 of the Clio Cup.

All driving aids off hence the lock ups while the tyres are cold and full damage, fuel depletion and tyre ware along with mechanical malfunctions and damage.

I drive in this view with nothing on the HUD only thing I get is the Pop-ups telling me laps and sectors.

I will be posting Race 1 & 2 along with a replay once I get chance.

Race 1

Race 2

Last edited:
Excellent video, beast of a car! I like that you switch to exterior cameras at times, better for spectating.
You do an excellent job with your videos but most are just hot-lapping, for me I would also like to watch more videos of "racing" against some competition.
Thanks

My first shadowplay recording at a track local to me. The helmet view is the best.

Down here we refer to this track as the "widow maker" and "big boy" track. haha

Don´t want to be that guy, but this just in at Clio Cup at Monza Short :dunce:

Actually, if the cars in front were disabled and blocking the track, I'm impressed with how the AI is handling it. The problem is then that we don't have a flag system, as the race should obviously be red flagged.

First Vid , usual off track moments by me :mad:

Day an Night Two Seperate Laps and the reason why I love Le Sarthe soooooooooooooo much

Thank you Harley45. Your video showed everything I need to know. Updating my drivers on my CSR and picking up my pre-order NOW.

We go with the first video of Project CARS after launch. Project CARS gameplay with graphics on ultra. The video is a lap and its replay at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya with the Lykan HyperSport.

I've never really used the share function with the PS4 but after this I thought I would.

I've recorded a clip which has about 6 seconds of action and starts at the start of a race online, I'm the black BMW directly behind the tower and we're on the Nurburgring GP.

Needless to say I was not happy! Still managed to come 3rd tho :)

I've never really used the share function with the PS4 but after this I thought I would.

I've recorded a clip which has about 6 seconds of action and starts at the start of a race online, I'm the black BMW directly behind the tower and we're on the Nurburgring GP.

Needless to say I was not happy! Still managed to come 3rd tho :)

Loving the car on its side flying by you!

Haha I know

It did get back on 4 wheels eventually, certainly unexpected tho!

Public lobby starts are chaos tho, much better off starting at the back and passing everybody when they no doubt take each other all out.

Thank you Harley45. Your video showed everything I need to know. Updating my drivers on my CSR and picking up my pre-order NOW.

You won't regret it , amazing game , if you have a good PC you really can turn up the eye candy to the max , an enjoy the view , just don't enjoy it too much an crash like i have a erm few times lmao :dunce:

You won't regret it , amazing game , if you have a good PC you really can turn up the eye candy to the max , an enjoy the view , just don't enjoy it too much an crash like i have a erm few times lmao :dunce:
Thanks. The PC version is next on my list. I'm doing a rebuild right now, but when I'm done, I'm hoping to have the oculus rift also.

last night I had the most epic start, mental overtaking and crash-avoidance I've ever had in a MP race (at Watkins Glen) and was thinking I can't wait to share this with people but I forgot the save the freaking replay! aaaaarrgh! :banghead:

Back