The Project CARS Video Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 5,999 comments
Not gonna lie, I laughed a lot when I saw that. That also happened to me in an online race and my incident was lag related. The person had a red connection in the lobby.
So, that's how you read those bars, lol, i had a feeling it had to do with connection.
After watching the video now it is pretty funny. Not so much in the heat of competition...

The bugs he's talking about are there (he's talking about the xb1 version), he's not making this up. Like he said, he gave it a 92/100, then after some time with it the bugs started to appear. I feel exactly the same, loved it at first but there's just soooo many little things wrong with it, it just becomes draining. Like it or not fellas, the Xbox one version is a mess in its current state

The bugs he's talking about are there (he's talking about the xb1 version), he's not making this up. Like he said, he gave it a 92/100, then after some time with it the bugs started to appear. I feel exactly the same, loved it at first but there's just soooo many little things wrong with it, it just becomes draining. Like it or not fellas, the Xbox one version is a mess in its current state

Sure mate i get what you're saying, and the video too. I think of the game is still in a semi BETA stage more or less, and with the patches to be released it should improve. I myself agree that the game isn't perfect with various issues, but give it time and it will get better. SMS said the game was 99.9% complete as it was (all the tracks and cars confirmed were in the game at that time) Bugs of course, are not measured as part of the contents of a game (the 00.1%) so therefore that statement was correct lol! We saw on the 14th of April (final announcement day for release) the confusion between SMS and Namco Bandai with the game going gold or not, and i think it's common knowledge that Namco more or less forced SMS to release the game as it was so to not have another delay. SMS and WMD are getting there and are working round the clock to fix things. Patience my friend! :) Online is the best place to be ATM (watch the video above of me, ZakSpeed and Elitekilla29 yesterday as an example.

Finally got the game (PS4 Digital ed.) and a thrustmaster RS300 :) and here are some videos.
Played only 4 hours in total :dopey:

AI is set to 100% in Hockeinheim and Monza and 70% in Dubai Int.
Enjoy

Last edited:
Short teaser of our second online event. Hope I do not end up like here: 02:25

Project CARS | simrace.pl ONLINE RACING teaser | Mercedes 300SEL at IMOLA | 60 fps

Finally figure out how to get good video from Shadowplay + Windoze Movie Maker. Best time so far on Brands Hatch Indy with the McLaren 12C GT3 car:

Not cockpit cam, doesn't count.

Did you adjust any suspension settings to deal with the kerbs and the plastic things laid in the grass outside the kerbing? I'm asking because I drove the SLS there for a TT and it wasn't as smooth on the plastic things.

Not cockpit cam, doesn't count.

Did you adjust any suspension settings to deal with the kerbs and the plastic things laid in the grass outside the kerbing? I'm asking because I drove the SLS there for a TT and it wasn't as smooth on the plastic things.
I only use cockpit cam while driving but the hood cam offers a little more sense of speed so I think it makes for a nicer replay to some degree. Since I have the driver animation completely off, cockpit came doesn't make for a nice replay either. The car was nice out of the box but yes I tuned it to the best of my abilities. I'll put it up in my garage at some point. I've only driven the McLaren and the Ruf but they are both quite different in terms of how they handle the rough surfaces, curbs, bumps etc..along with oversteer, exit understeer etc. I imagine the SLS is different as well.

I only use cockpit cam while driving but the hood cam offers a little more sense of speed so I think it makes for a nicer replay to some degree. Since I have the driver animation completely off, cockpit came doesn't make for a nice replay either. The car was nice out of the box but yes I tuned it to the best of my abilities. I'll put it up in my garage at some point. I've only driven the McLaren and the Ruf but they are both quite different in terms of how they handle the rough surfaces, curbs, bumps etc..along with oversteer, exit understeer etc. I imagine the SLS is different as well.
I was joking about the camera and I drive in chase cam. I just wanted to be the first person to say it. ;)

Latest Posts

Back