The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,687 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Ameer67 - All roof vinyls & none department issued vinyls have now been removed (Apart from on my Gurkha as that design took me ages to do).

My only issue is that when i'm applying the Police design to cars, i can't help but think that they look a little bare which is why i was adding in other vinyls such as 'Outback Patrol' vinyl which was on my Raptor.
So i was thinking that maybe you or other club members could create a few Gold Coast Police Department vinyls which we could apply to the Police cars.

I'm thinking of vinyls such as :

GCPD Logo
A GCPD Badge
Car numbers for on the roofs - Maybe each club member could have their own number (Just a thought)
Club Motto - Like the ' To Protect And Serve ' motto you see on real Police cars.
 
Last edited:
Will make a few more cop cars tonight after work since there's a video now.
 
My only issue is that when i'm applying the Police design to cars, i can't help but think that they look a little bare which is why i was adding in other vinyls such as 'Outback Patrol' vinyl which was on my Raptor.
I'm fine with things like "Move Over," "Outback Patrol," and "Traffic Camera Unit" and such as long as they aren't too intrusive with the design.

GCPD Logo
A GCPD Badge
Car numbers for on the roofs - Maybe each club member could have their own number (Just a thought)
Club Motto - Like the ' To Protect And Serve ' motto you see on real Police cars.
If everyone was a great livery creator then yeah, I'd add those things. What I tried to achieve with the white/blue/black scheme is to keep it simple so it can be easily and quickly recreated. I'm fine with you adding a unit number to the top of your vehicle. The only thing I don't want to do is to assign unit numbers for everyone - that's where things get too complicated for the simplicity of the club. Go ahead with the "To Protect and Serve" slogan if you like. Like I stated above, just make sure it is not too intrusive to the main design.
 
How's this @Ameer67?
GetPhoto.ashx
 
Awesome. I've got your design scheme down to a tee now. I had it completely bass-ackwards. I was painting the car blue and trying to place the white squares all over the car. It just never looked right. I didn't realize that the car had to be painted white, with the blue squares placed onto it. Oopsie! :p
 
Awesome. I've got your design scheme down to a tee now. I had it completely bass-ackwards. I was painting the car blue and trying to place the white squares all over the car. It just never looked right. I didn't realize that the car had to be painted white, with the blue squares placed onto it. Oopsie! :p
Oh god, I feel so bad for you now! Wow! :lol:
 
Oh god, I feel so bad for you now! Wow! :lol:
Yep! I am a silly one. :dunce:
Anyway, gonna work on another Outback Patrol vehicle. This one will be B class. I'm keeping it a secret. ;)
 
Just a heads-up everyone: we will be doing C class this weekend, so be prepared... :D
 
Alright, my 'secret' car is finished. For anyone that has never tried making a livery for this thing, please do note that there is no front or rear option for it. Plus, it's such a small canvas to work with. Regardless, I tried.
GetPhoto.ashx


GetPhoto.ashx


GetPhoto.ashx
 
Alright, my 'secret' car is finished. For anyone that has never tried making a livery for this thing, please do note that there is no front or rear option for it. Plus, it's such a small canvas to work with. Regardless, I tried.

Coincidence?

upload_2017-1-5_14-50-54.png
 
I was also thinking about doing a Polaris as an Outback Patrol Unit but as you said @ZDUPH The canvas is awkward to work with due to the way the body is.
Yours looks good tho.
 
Since the new lobby will be C Class
Thumbnail_Large.PNG
Thumbnail_Large.PNG


I'll probably still use my Crown Vic

I also created a police livery for the Radical RXC (even if we will never do an S2 lobby) but it turned out horribly.
 
What's the highest class we'all use. Or are we staying as high as S1?
 
S2 is pretty off limits as its basically full of the hypercars and race cars. Plus you don't see Oz policemen rolling around in million dollar supercars anyway.
 
What's the highest class we'all use. Or are we staying as high as S1?
S2 is pretty off limits as its basically full of the hypercars and race cars. Plus you don't see Oz policemen rolling around in million dollar supercars anyway.
That. Maybe once in a while we'll bring out the S2 class cars if we're on the highway but 95% of the time we are going to be using S1, A, and sometimes B.
 
Braking our department budget but oh well
First off is the Bentley with the correct stipe placement
IMG_4838.JPG

And here's what I meant by different color schemes @Ameer67 I tried it out on the FF. Everything is black and the Police stickers are a dark blue
IMG_4837.JPG

I like it better than the white and blue. I'll change it if you don't like it. Makes the cars harder to see than the white ones.
 
@Gotbeefboy564 can I see a photo of the other side of the Bentley please?

Ferrari... I think it's too dark honestly.
 
I better create more police cars, so far i only have that HSV GTSR. Which type of car class should i do? like A or S1?
 
I better create more police cars, so far i only have that HSV GTSR. Which type of car class should i do? like A or S1?
Both.

(9,700th post on GTP!)
 
@Gotbeefboy564 can I see a photo of the other side of the Bentley please?

Ferrari... I think it's too dark honestly.
Didn't take a pic of the other side but I copied the numbers down so it's the same like the side I did take a pic of.
 
@ToyGTone - You'll need between 4 to 6 Police cars :

S1 Class - Speed
S1 Class - Handling
S1 Class - Off-road

A Class - Speed
A Class - Handling
A Class - Off-road

I like to have a minimum of 6 Police cars as it gives me some verity to use.
You'll also find that some cars you think will be good to use as Police cars really aren't after you've used them in one of our lobbies.
 
I should be available for a lobby @Ameer67 in 2-3 hours

Being working on a new A-Class Police Incident Response Unit based on the 2014 Range Rover Supercharged:

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx
 
So, no lobby today. That's cool with me. We'll try again tomorrow and/or Sunday. Have a nice Friday, everyone. :)
 
Made a secret C class cop car too. I'll show it if we do a C class lobby.
 
Went back and touched up the i8. Now complete with Interceptor motifs.
32000727932_b19d4c05a6_c.jpg


Also whipped up my C Class machine.
31339165723_25ac0b2978_c.jpg
 
I may be available for a lobby on Sunday. Probably not until after 1 pm.
 
I'm available tomorrow and Sunday. Though, I may not be on voice chat, as I've caught a virus that sapped away my voice. :/
 
I'm available tomorrow and Sunday
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back