The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,685 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about joining in but my final exams will start tomorrow at morning and probably will be busy until 2 weeks later, like January 15th.
 
This was a really fun lobby and I especally loved trying to get to the Lumber Mill in the 488 GTB. Felt like my car was considerably quicker than the cop cars on the straights although the GTR's AWD meant it could catch up a bit in the corners. There was also quite a few times where I barely evaded @Ameer67's rams and I felt extremely lucky that I was even able to make it on my second attempt.

I'd never even driven the 488 before, just bought it during the lobby and it was great fun to drive, amazing on the limit and is great for drifting, even in the wet.

Here's the last 5 minutes from both my runs in the 488
 
Last edited:
Well after playing in two great lobbies over the past weekend, I realized that i didn't have any S1-Class Police cars that was to standard.

My past S1-Class Police car was the Chrysler 300c SRT8 - which i nicknamed the Land Yacht due to how bad the handling is on the thing.

So anyways i present to you my new S1-Class Police cars (Their both work in progresses in regaurds to the designs I.E both need a little tweaking here & there.)

BMW F10 M5 :

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx


My S4 Bumpered Audi B8 RS4 Avant (Just wish that when you changed the bumpers it removed the RS4 badge from the rear hatch) :

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx


I'm still working on the designs for my :
2017 Nissan R35 GTR,
2014 Maserati Ghibli S Q4.
 
Last edited:
Big thanks to @ZDUPH @jwesson1 @JASON_ROCKS1998 @SonicCharmeleon @Gotbeefboy564 @GranTurismo916 for coming to yesterday's event. I don't find it difficult to say that it was the best lobby we've held so far in this club. The chases were very intense, especially the chase with Jason's 488 for me personally. I think the video he has posted above truly displays how crazy fun the pursuits became. Good stuff, everyone. :)👍

And an illustration:
upload_2017-1-2_12-20-55.png


Basically: head-on (or near front quarter panel) hits are NOT allowed. T-bones, PITS, and rear hits ARE allowed.​
 
Well at least we got a new Volvo to use.
 
Stripes are wrong.
Had a feeling. I followed your chart when making them and they still didn't look right. I don't know if I'm stupid or what, but I can never get them right. The chart is confusing to me.
 
Had a feeling. I followed your chart when making them and they still didn't look right. I don't know if I'm stupid or what, but I can never get them right. The chart is confusing to me.
The diagram can be pretty confusing, I agree. That's why I made this right now:

Stripes_Guide.jpg


Once you are done, you do not scale them. You simply have to place them onto your car and that's it.
 
Can we use different color combos other than blue and white? Like blue and grey etc for different areas. @Ameer67
 
With that said, @jwesson1, that means you will have to remove the yellow and blue checkerboard pattern from the rear of that Cherokee. Sorry.

Announcement
Also, the game mode "Duel" has been removed since I don't think we're ever going to play it! :lol:
 
Done as @Ameer67 requested and removed the checkerboard vinyl from the lower half of the rear hatch on my Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT. When doing this i decided to add in the blue vinyl on the rear hatch just below the rear screen.

I feel doing these has cleaned up the looks of the rear.

I really like this photo for some reason - Think it due to the fact the it shows off how beautiful this game really is.

GetPhoto.ashx


Here's some of my now finished 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Q4 - When i was cruising around (In single player mode) i came across this fellow officer in his BMW M235I.

GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx


I'm also working on my 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar.
 
Looks like @Cowboy's Drivatar is on duty! :lol: Beautiful stuff, Panda.
 
Well i've now finished my 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar, So i decided to take it out on patrol, And look who i bumped into again


GetPhoto.ashx

GetPhoto.ashx
 
Made a new cop car
IMG_4834.JPG
 
The Racers and Chasers Club: The real "Fix Your Damn Stripes, Beef" simulator.
 
The Racers and Chasers Club: The real "Fix Your Damn Stripes, Beef" simulator.
The blue stripe is at 50 like it said in your diagram. Maybe make the black stripes easier to understand so we can put them in the right spot.
 
The blue stripe is at 50 like it said in your diagram. Maybe make the black stripes easier to understand so we can put them in the right spot.
I'll make a video or something tomorrow today.
 
I'll make a video or something tomorrow today.
Also if I left the black stripes where you wanted them they would've been over the blue stripe. I also made one for the Bentayga too.
 
@Gotbeefboy564 - If you go onto @Ameer67 's storefront & download the strips from there.

When you place them onto a car - DON'T resize them just reposition them instead.Once you've got the stripes in the position you want them, Then add the big blue stripe - That way it will overlap the black stripes.
Also once you've got them how you want them on the one just copy that over to the other side that way the black stripes will be facing the correct way on both sides.
 
For @Gotbeefboy564 and anyone else who is confused:



(The only thing I missed for the sides are the "Call 911" decals but that shouldn't be very difficult to place.)

---

Also, @jwesson1, sorry if it sounds I am being strict here, but you must remove the blue from the roof. I'm trying to get all cop cars to look as similar as possible. Hope you understand. 👍
 
Might have another crack at doing my police i8 at the weekend after watching the vid. I tried to make one a few days ago but the complex body lines were a pain in the ass.

Here is my scrapped first attempt.
31936194272_19ba8f29b3_c.jpg
 
That's not too shabby, Audi. Just make sure you fill in the front with blue and the back with black. Black stripes seem to be a bit off too. Overall, it's good.

upload_2017-1-5_12-29-51.png
 
Not too much to change then. Cool. 👍
 
Last edited:
Since we're dealing with the i8, what class is it in?
 
Since we're dealing with the i8, what class is it in?

A Class at 800PI after wheel change. Stock power but the hybrid drive means it goes like the clappers. Hit nearly 190mph in a quick spin following the DLC release.

Might test an S1 build too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back