The Racers & Chasers Club [Moved to FH4]

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ameer67
  • 2,210 comments
  • 127,693 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll. be available Saturday and Sunday.
 
I have to work tonight and the next, so if the lobby is after noon, I can probably join.
 
Here's the other side of the Bentley @Ameer67
IMG_4838.JPG
IMG_4839.JPG

Also made a RS4 a class cop car too
IMG_4840.JPG
 
The right side is correct, left is wrong.

You know what? I'll just make black stripes for the left side and put it up on my storefront later today.
That's what I was gonna suggest. Because you can't get them like that on the other side. The pictures I sent was when I tried to copy and paste.
 
Can't you just use the Insert from right side thing? That's what I do. Only then do I copy/paste the Police and Call 911 decals.

EDIT:

This is the option I'm referring to:

Screenshot-Original (93).png


It literally takes this:

Screenshot-Original (95).png


..and does this (minus the police and call 911 decals):

Screenshot-Original (94).png


My only problem with this is that sometimes when the decal mapping isn't done right, things can be out of place when inserted. But you can just select all the layers and move them a little to correct it.
 
Last edited:
Inserting from the other side is what I've been doing all the time. It's really not that hard.
 
Can't you just use the Insert from right side thing? That's what I do. Only then do I copy/paste the Police and Call 911 decals.
Yep, exactly. That's the method I even used in the video too. Still, I'll be making the right side stripes (just for you @Gotbeefboy564 - $5 per stripe :p).
 
Since the cars are based on different classes (B, A, S1...etc), should i tune them all the way to the maximum of that said class? Because there's the normal cruiser class and then there's the interceptor which supposed to be better performance wise but if i tuned them then i feel like there isn't any point in having two different types with similar class rating.

Currently have the HSV GTSR (S1) and Charger Hellcat (A) as the "Cruiser", still thinking about the interceptors and an off road one.
 
Since the cars are based on different classes (B, A, S1...etc), should i tune them all the way to the maximum of that said class? Because there's the normal cruiser class and then there's the interceptor which supposed to be better performance wise but if i tuned them then i feel like there isn't any point in having two different types with similar class rating.

Currently have the HSV GTSR (S1) and Charger Hellcat (A) as the "Cruiser", still thinking about the interceptors and an off road one.
All cars (both racers and cops) can be tuned to the class limit. There isn't a real big difference between cruisers and interceptors other than the body styles. Crown Vic I would consider a cruiser and Nissan GT-R I would consider an interceptor. Just don't worry about the cop car categories honestly, they're made just for the hell of it.

And I think what Panda posted works real well.
S1 Class - Speed
S1 Class - Handling
S1 Class - Off-road

A Class - Speed
A Class - Handling
A Class - Off-road
 
So I just came up with an idea for Most Wanted; whoever is the racer has to switch to game chat so they can't hear the officers coordinating their plans. Setting up roadblocks and stuff is next-to-impossible when they can hear our every move. To initiate the chase, the racer will honk their horn. If the officer honks back, then the chase can begin.

Yay or nay?
 
So I just came up with an idea for Most Wanted; whoever is the racer has to switch to game chat so they can't hear the officers coordinating their plans. Setting up roadblocks and stuff is next-to-impossible when they can hear our every move. To initiate the chase, the racer will honk their horn. If the officer honks back, then the chase can begin.

Yay or nay?
I was thinking of doing that before the club was made, but I thought Need for Speed style (where you can hear the cops) would work best so the racer isn't too disadvantaged. So my vote is no.

What do the rest of you folks think?
 
I think it would just complicate things too much and put racers at too much of a disadvantage.
 
@ZDUPH, one question: how do you switch to the game chat from the XBL party chat?
 
There should be a button that switches game and party chat when you're in the party tab.
 
There should be a button that switches game and party chat when you're in the party tab.
Maybe it's an Xbox only thing because I've never seen something like that on the PC.

upload_2017-1-7_13-26-3.png
 
Seems like us Windows suckers got the short end of the stick, again...

upload_2017-1-7_13-35-14.png

The next best thing that would work is probably the mute party button. But like Audi said: things will start getting too complicated.
 
Is anyone in need of a lobby tonight? Or tomorrow if you're into that kinda thing.
 
Not sure about joining a lobby but i hope so.
 
I should be able to join.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back