The Shocking, Crazy or WTH GIF Thread!

EDIT: last link died lets tri this one
hotfire.gif

Last edited:

Saw that a day or two ago in a YT video. Still baffled at how the guy in the white pickup only brakes AFTER the 1st pieces of debris touch the ground. How the hell didn't he see that coming?!?...

Wow, that angry dude has both really crappy reflexes AND a guardian angel...

What a chap, running away instead of trying to stop her from smacking down helpless...

I should point out that this is a video about the importance of seat belts and those are dummies. If you are offended by the mistreatment of dummies, please look away now.

dRXPc.gif

My cousin's dad died in an accident like this in, the car went off a mountain side. His grandfather, who wasn't wearing a belt in the passenger seat, was thrown clear of the car and survived with minor injuries. While I'm sure it isn't the norm there are certain circumstances in which not wearing a belt is better.

Back when I was in highschool some other kids were driving way too fast on the main road, and lost control. The girl in the back seat was ejected as the car completely wrapped around a pole, nearly splitting in half, killing the two high school students in the front seat. Thing is, none of them were wearing seatbelts, so it's all just a matter of luck of the draw, but odds are in favor of seatbelts.

My cousin's dad died in an accident like this in, the car went off a mountain side. His grandfather, who wasn't wearing a belt in the passenger seat, was thrown clear of the car and survived with minor injuries. While I'm sure it isn't the norm there are certain circumstances in which not wearing a belt is better.
That's grim. Where was this mountain?

Isn't your cousin's dad your uncle? :confused:

That's grim. Where was this mountain?

Isn't your cousin's dad your uncle? :confused:

The mountain is in China, you'll be surprised to hear.

Since he's dead, he's not my uncle. It's my cousin through my stepmother who's dad kicked it, so I'm not sure if that qualifies him as my uncle.

Luckily for my cousin it happened when he was a baby so has no recollection at all.

Back when I was in highschool some other kids were driving way too fast on the main road, and lost control. The girl in the back seat was ejected as the car completely wrapped around a pole, nearly splitting in half, killing the two high school students in the front seat. Thing is, none of them were wearing seatbelts, so it's all just a matter of luck of the draw, but odds are in favor of seatbelts.
This almost exactly happened in my high school as well. I believe it was 3 people in the car, none wearing seatbelts (rumor was the truck didn't have them anyways) and the car hit a pole trying to evade an oncoming car. Driver was ejected and killed while the passengers were fine. They were racing another truck on the way to school. It's extremely sad, but it's hard to say that a seatbelt would have saved the driver or not.

Back