The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
5 days before Star Fighter's birthday. Sadly still not story, but I made a short journal showing the history: LINK

Had to re-write it as I accidentally closed the tab, so instead of one hour, I spent two. -_-'

Thank you all for being such great friends to me!

Good night.

time_skip_mlp__twilight_sparkle_by_ss2sonic-d500xm7.jpg

Source

Cute AnthroTwi is cute.

Listening to that now. MandoPony is a great singer. I loving this cover. Creeping on 1400 posts. At this rate, I'll easily pass 1500 by June.

Almost 10. Night.

Last edited:
Listening to that now. MandoPony is a great singer. I loving this cover. Creeping on 1400 posts. At this rate, I'll easily pass 1500 by June.

Almost 10. Night.

To be honest I feel Mando hasn't putting as much effort in vocally as he used to. I do understand that he has a bit of writer's block, as he said for the other version of BBBFF he just released. He's still hitting his intended notes but they sort of feel a little lacking. He could really do better, his backing track making skills are still top notch though.

Last edited:
Not bad Tom. I don't like that scissor noise that is in the song but it's not a song wrecker for me.

To be honest I feel Mando hasn't putting as much effort in vocally as he used to. I do understand that he has a bit of writer's block, as he said for the other version of BBBFF he just released. He's still hitting his intended notes but they sort of feel a little lacking. He could really do better, his backing track making skills are still top notch though.

I actually agree entirely with this.

Also,
the_kiss_by_nightmaremoons-d502tcl.png

Source

This is from the guy who was getting all pissy and yelling at people who ship ponies a few months ago.

Well, I wouldn't know, as that was actually one of the first things I heard from him. Maybe I'll hear an older MandoPony song to compare.
187128%20-%20anthony_bourdain%20rainbow_dash.jpg

I'm so sorry...
Dat Simpsons reference. Looks like somebody's gonna make cupcakes soon...

Maybe he knows of Cupcakes.

Back