The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Hmm, this is very nice:

Source

It been a while since he uploaded something, and I could colour it too. The mane might be a pain to get right though, but I will think about giving it a go soon.

I really need to start drawing ponies soon.

The new song is really good... BUT!!! The remastered one here has a nagging mixing problem. Listen to the vocal layers go crazy and bump into each other at 1:02. It's not as noticeable in the other choruses but it's there. Strange because the problem was nowhere near as evident in the original one.

39122__safe_rainbow-dash_applejack_shipping_lesbian_blushing_cosplay_daring-do_appledash_artist-flavinbagel.png

Linky.

Hm...

bought blindbags, today. *grins* looks like I made the right type decision...ended up with a Dash based peg.

"Thanks!"

"I was being sarcastic."

"Well, I stole your face!"

It's funny. I was actually thinking of a line from Human Revolution when I made that post. nice follow-up though, eX.

Also:

Those eyes. :lol:

And I will go ahead and colour that Dash in a couple of days. I'm not up for spending a few hours getting it done tonight.

Last edited:
40444__safe_twilight+sparkle_close-dash-up_stare.jpg

40445__safe_applejack_close-dash-up_stare.png

Inb4 new avatar flood.

Also:
fighting_is_magic___octavia__commission_by_galaxyart-d570dmm.png

Source

This artist has started doing Fighting is Magic commissions, which I think is pretty cool.

Last edited:
**Is not into Pokemon, but still finds that funny**

Also, this clip is relevant I guess:

Also, new Tombstone:

Last edited:
My Honest Opinion on the Show

I can see why some people like the series but it personally isn't for me. I watched the first story arc and was unimpressed, but not hateful of it like I was before I watched the show. It seemed to me that it was just the same old kids show with the only change being the characters appearance, not even their personalities. (Note: I had to look up the names) Twilight Sparkle is the "strong smart but ignorant leader our of their environment", Rainbow Dash is the "hotheaded showoff that thinks they are perfect but really they are not", I genuinely can't remember a thing about Rarity so she was boring, Fluttershy is the "gentle shy character that loves all living things", Pinkie Pie is the "overactive social bug that loves hanging out in groups" and Applejack is the "simple southern belle that will help you out". The plot was predictable, it was your standard "main character meets all of the main supporting cast and goes on adventure to stop conveniently placed plot point". The only surprise I had was that they effectively killed off Nightmare Moon and didn't save her for a future story arc.

Note to mods, I am not trolling or flamebaiting, I figured I would give My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic a honest chance and decided to post my personal feelings about it here.

My Honest Opinion on the Show

Yeah, it's clear that the series isn't for everyone, and your honest opinion is fair enough.

I must say though, because this is usually the case, that the season one pilot episodes aren't seen as the best episodes to watch for people who are viewing the show for the first time. This is what pretty much all of us agree with in here, and that there are quite a few other episodes from both seasons that may lead to some people having a different opinion on it. I just thought I should mention that after seeing your post.

42022__rarity_suggestive_bend-over.png

^+1 to that.

The pilot episode was one of the last ones I saw. I came in to the whole thing being super skeptical as well but I think seeing an episode that isn't the pilot is the best way to start 👍

I think the first one I saw was "Bridle Gossip", which I think has a lesson to it that everyone could use.

Yeah, Bridle Gossip could be considered the be like how many non bronies misjudged bronies, like how Read it and Weep is how many felt when they became bronies. Night.

Back