The Watch Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Silverzone
  • 1,456 comments
what kind of watch do you wear, I wear a Relic with an animated face. Its pretty cool. So what kind of watch does evryone else wear?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't, so I don't know if I'm qualified to answer - but as I'm on 24 hour call, I always have my cell with me - no need for a watch...

I've got a nice, plain Timex Indiglo analog watch with a black leather strap. It replaced a similar Nautica watch, which was more elegant lokking but which never stayed on its band. After about the 20th time it snapped off my wrist and fell on the pavement, it quit running.

I have a Newlink Mega Memory. It's a standard stylish watch with a 128mb USB hard drive built in.

A Raymond Weil chronograph. Steel link strap, blue face with white markings. Stopwatch and date. See attached...

Attachments

• watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 163
A Fossil watch in silver with a green face. Pretty scratched up due to skating, but it is almost 2 years old.

Attachments

• watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 107
I've never worn a watch in my life, they just don't seem to useful of comfortable to me.

i have my citizen watch for when i need to look sharp.

that thing is boss. i dont like to wear watches that much though....and my cellphone gets the job done cuz its always on me.

I've got a Gucci 3600 series, which now sports a carbon fiber face plate since I managed to bust the crystal and scratch the hell out of the original. But I never wear it, mostly because it's got no battery.

Usually I carry my Casio BOSS, old school style.

btw.......i've been in love with the kirium f1 ever since it came out.

too bad its way out of my price range. 🤬!!!!!!!

I don't have pics of my swatch. Basically, it's a solid steel band without links. The whole watch has a mirror finish. The face is half round, half recangular with the dial being all black and no numbers on it. It's really awesome 👍

My other watch is a movado that I've only had the occasion to wear once.

Attachments

• 0604122.jpg
    0604122.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 79
i dont really see the point in movados.

its more of a bracelet than a time piece. :D:P

Omnis
i dont really see the point in movados.

its more of a bracelet than a time piece. :D:P
Meh, it was a gift. I'd probably never put more than $400 into getting a watch for regular use

mywatches.jpg

From left to right: real Rolex GMT Master II for weekends/casual occasions, goofy ass Fossil my mom bought me last Christmas, Timex Ironman Triathlon I use while I'm at work, and lastly a Timex Triathlon I use while running, and biking, and stuff.

Edit - Does that picture look like ass to everyone else? It does to me. Maybe it's because I'm running Safe-Mode, or it's because I used my video camera to snap it.:confused:

I usually guess. But thats for the summer. Probably becuase one the holidays vacations and summer i never care what time it is or day or where i am. I just go with it. But this year im going to high school and i have all honors classes and i already need a 100 dollar calculator. And that will make me look geeky enuff so i hang out iwht all the cool; ppl. No watch for me. I ll just go with it. Oh yea did i mention that i have to go back to school september 2 and thats leaves me about 3 weeks to read a really long bookthat wont get here till next week which leave 2 weeks to read. I have to for english.

I never wear a watch.

But I'm never late for anything.

Don't wear it anymore but... My watch (kinetics rule till you stop using it)
windward.jpg

Other choice would be the Seiko-SKH585
Seiko-SKH585.gif

Render of the Seiko-SKH585
Watch3.gif

Mine is a silver fossil that has a color-changing face. at the touch of a button, it goes form blue to green and vice versa! It doesn't do it anymore, the battery for that feature is dead...

Famine
I never wear a watch.

But I'm never late for anything.
Never say never!

I'm currently wearing a Citizen Eco-Drive which needs no batteries. I'll sometimes look at the watch after it's been in the dark for a while and the second hand whizzes round to the correct time. Pretty cool. It's meant to last a lifetime too so looks like i'm stuck with it.

Back