The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
BlazinXtreme
92 today with about 99% humidity because it's Michigan. It's supposed to get hotter towards the end of the week, which is going to suck because now on the weekends I'm doing landscaping to bring in extra cash.

It won't be really hot till August when it gets into the 100's with a million% humidity.
Since I live only about 3 hours from him I have close to the same temp. This is quite warm for Michigan too. The bad thing is we havent had rain here in almost 2 weeks. Things are getting extremely dry. I dont mind the heat though. I would rather have this temperature than what we get in the winter. 0 degreees Fahrenheit just completely sucks in the winter! Yes 0 Fahrenheit. That doesnt include our wind chill. :ouch:

Temperature: 84F - Overcast
UV Index: 5 Moderate
Wind: From SE at 3 mph
Humidity: 54%
Pressure: 29.74 in.
Dew Point: 66°F
Visibility: 10.0 miles

CAMAROBOY69
Since I live only about 3 hours from him I have close to the same temp. This is quite warm for Michigan too. The bad thing is we havent had rain here in almost 2 weeks. Things are getting extremely dry. I dont mind the heat though. I would rather have this temperature than what we get in the winter. 0 degreees Fahrenheit just completely sucks in the winter! Yes 0 Fahrenheit. That doesnt include our wind chill. :ouch:

Thats ok in a few days we could be down to 50 then the next up to 100. It's Michigan , if you blink the weather changes on you.

But today the temp thingy on my truck said it was 95, and the radio confirmed that with 95% humidity since it stormed this morning.

Wow. Raining like a bat outta hell now. It has now dropped down to 67.3 degrees Fahrenheit.
On radar, I am reight in the middle of dark red right now.

Are you in Illinois? I just looked at the radar at weatherchannel.com to see if it was going to rain here, and Illinois was getting pounded with storms.

Today was pretty spicy. Storm clouds rolled in, but we haven't gotten anything more than a brief misting. The max today was 92.5F, but it's down to 75.7F. Still extremely humid out there...

Why would you consider 45% humidity muggy? 45% humidity is really dry.

Today, the max was 92.8F and about 45% humidity. Very, very muggy.

We have it muggy here with 90-99%.

BlazinXtreme
Why would you consider 45% humidity muggy? 45% humidity is really dry.

We have it muggy here with 90-99%.
Well it feels muggy. Dewpoints are the bets measure of muggyness. It's been in the mid 60s the past few days. Very muggy, conisdering that the dewpoints rarely ever get into the 70s or 80s.

boombexus
70 Degrees F. with 19% Humidity and not a cloud in the sky.

I love it.

that sounds nice 👍

but It rained more here....alot more, here is a picture of the bike path :lol:

EDIT: it doesnt look that deep where that kid is, but its about a foot deep where I am, and much deeper in some places.

Hey powripper how was your winter up their? Below average, average?

I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think that Whistler, BC is close to you, but I heard that the ski resorts closed early out their and then reopened?

boombexus

I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think that Whistler, BC is close to you, but I heard that the ski resorts closed early out their and then reopened?

It was pretty below average, we didnt even get snow untill after Christmas, which is very strange. I can remember driving around with the windows down. Then it got really cold, like -30 degrees celcius then with the wind chill it was over -40, and we still had barely any snow...so that sucked, but then we got snow so it was all good.

And yeah, Whistler is probably about a good 10 hour drive from here, so i'm not sure about their ski season...but ours sucked, very short :indiff:

Some like it HOT.

They must be referring to a dry heat, because it's hot and sticky inside and out today.
29°C, a few clouds. Haze. FEELS LIKE 37°C
RELATIVE HUMIDITY 58%
DEWPOINT 20°C

Hopefully the T-showers expected tonight will cool us off a bit.

boombexus

Ah, Whistler. It was nice in Whistler. I liked it there.

It was 80F earlier today, it is getting dark so it is cooling off. Right now -
Temperature - 73F and Dark
UV Index:
blank.gif
Low Wind:
blank.gif
From E at 1 mph
Humidity:
blank.gif
71%
Pressure:
blank.gif
29.85 in.
blank.gif
steady_pressure.gif

Dew Point:
blank.gif
63°F
Visibility:
blank.gif
10.0 miles

It is supposed to be 69 tonight.

78.9 °F
Heat Index=84°F
Humidity=77%
Dew Point=71°F
Pressure: 29.84" Up
Monthly Rain: 1.04"
So Far Today
High: 89°F Rain: 0.01" Rain Rate: 0.00"/h
Low: 65 °F Gusts: 14mph SE

FFS, the forecast is actually calling for snow tonight. :grumpy:

We actually had some snow here last weekend, Saturday I think. It's F'ing June for Petes' sake.

Currently 48F and forcested to have a low of 30F.

boombexus
FFS, the forecast is actually calling for snow tonight. :grumpy:

We actually had some snow here last weekend, Saturday I think. It's F'ing June for Petes' sake.

Currently 48F and forcested to have a low of 30F.
LUCKY!

Where where you? Is it that warm right now in Michigan? I am glad it isn't that warm in Wisconsin. I would by dying. It would be like living in hell.

It was nice and sunny in Portland, Or. High around mid-70s. I got to wear shorts(then, I worked inside a building all day). :guilty:

The weather’s been awesome the last couple of days. High 60s to mid 70s, not too sunny. It’ll warm up soon enough though. 👎

It's gonna go up to 40C today with the humidex (~30C without!). We've been going through a big heat wave this week in Toronto, everyone I know is on the verge of melting, but I'm perfectly fine! I can still comfortably wear jeans!

Back