The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
weer.jpg

Nice weather to take a bike (bicycle) ride and enjoy the sun.

@Cowboy and @TB, is central NoDak one giant lake yet? Seems like every time I've looked at the radar the cell has been rotating right over the center of the state.

pivot.PNG

@Cowboy and @TB, is central NoDak one giant lake yet? Seems like every time I've looked at the radar the cell has been rotating right over the center of the state.

View attachment 850408
If Devil's Lake or Lake Sakakawea aren't flooded then everything's fine :)

I think by the time it's all gone, we're supposed to have gotten roughly 1.5 inches of rain.

This was a second nice warm summer day. It is so relaxing riding my bicycle at a very slow pace and enjoy it. This weekend it is going to be around 24°C. Too bad this summer is almost over.

No more nice, sunny weather. It is overcast, dry, no wind but still rather warm. I miss the sun.

It's that time of year.
Heat on in the morning.
Jack off my mid-day.
Shorts in the afternoon
AC in the evening.

It’s nice in Colorado, currently where I am.
I can’t stop thinking of the people in East TX though. They’re going through another massive flood.

The weather here has been awkward lately. Monday-Tuesday got close to 90°F, yesterday and today were in the upper 70s, tomorrow is supposed to reach the low 80s before cooling off to the upper 60s. Apparently, next weekend is supposed to be upper 50s for highs :boggled:

#justnodakthings I guess

It rained for almost the entire day. Nature is happy. I can't even remember when it rained so much.

Second night in a row with an impressive lightning show. At least this time it’s not going on while I’m trying to sleep.

Second night in a row with an impressive lightning show. At least this time it’s not going on while I’m trying to sleep.

What didn't you like those 2 am or 3 am storms this year? :lol:

It's finally stopped raining in Yorkshire for the time being at least. It was sunny most of today but not very warm at all. This picture was put in a local Facebook group to give you an idea of how close our town came to flooding. usually a meter or two of clearance here but not yesterday, also further down the road it basically destroyed 2 drains and pushed the road up forcing a partial road close with temporary traffic lights.
flood.jpg

Today was the last of 7 straight 90+ degree days. In the midwest. In late September to October. I believe 5 of those days heat records were set in Cincinnati. And the humidity made it miserable as well. Tomorrow we finally see relief and more fall-like temperatures.

Also it hasn't rained in over 3 weeks.

Back