The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,558 comments
Let's hear it GTP, how hot/bad is the weather where you are now that summer is unofficially here.

It's 30 C here, 34 with the humidex. 34 = 93F. But because the AC is on, it's nice in the house, I'm actually wearing pants right now.

Just over 80F outside with winds from the SW at 9 mph. We just got done with our severe thunderstorm watch, but it is supposed to continue to storm and rain through the night. It is supposed to be 68F tonight.

It is supposed to be in around 80F for the next 10 days. It is also supposed to storm for the next ten days, excluding next Wednesday. It has rained almost every day for the past month.

I have A/C, which my parents set for 62F, so I will be inside, protected from the warmth. School also has A/C.

dbartucci
Let's hear it GTP, how hot/bad is the weather where you are now that summer is unofficially here.

It's 30 C here, 34 with the humidex. 34 = 93F. But because the AC is on, it's nice in the house, I'm actually wearing pants right now.

Same here, probably because I live not to far from you.

Hot and humid today. about 92 degrees with high humidity. Although after work, I went to go chill with some friends at a river and went off the ropeswing. :D

It's actually a little chilly in soCAL right now – about 75°F, with a cool breeze. I almost wore pants this morning.

It'll be 110° in no time though. 👍

92 today with about 99% humidity because it's Michigan. It's supposed to get hotter towards the end of the week, which is going to suck because now on the weekends I'm doing landscaping to bring in extra cash.

It won't be really hot till August when it gets into the 100's with a million% humidity.

Hot enough that sweat was pouring out of every orifice in my body. Tomorrow will be worse and I begin work tomorrow :irked:

Sage
It's actually a little chilly in soCAL right now – about 75°F, with a cool breeze. I almost wore pants this morning.

It'll be 110° in no time though. 👍
Perfect weather. Not too cold to turn on the heater or put on long pants. Not too hot to turn on the air conditioning or sweat like a pig when doing moderate pysical activity. Typical SoCal "June Gloom." 👍

70s to 85s perfect. I don't mind hot though.

In Portland(OR) area, I think it was around 60s with sunny, cloudy and rain(included a downpour). Typical Portland weather. 👎

Today, the max was 92.8F and about 45% humidity. Very, very muggy.

We're reaching the high 90's in Vegas, plus its getting really humid...
BUT, the hotels have plenty of air conditioning.

ND4SPD
Damn I wish it was doing that here. I love weather like that.

wow, I actually didnt pay attention to how much it had rained....I have a park behind my house and went for a walk at around 9PM, I was going to walk to the river....but couldn't! the pathway had more than a two feet of water over...and I didnt have any boots.....

the second picture used to be a small stream...now its a RIVER, I hope it doesnt get any biger..this is right close to my house :scared:

Looks sorta decent outside today... I'd say around 15 degrees Celsius atm. but getting better..

I'm not sure what temperature it is where I am but I do know one thing, we need rain! Our reservoirs are running low on water. Because of this there's going to be a hose pipe ban sometime soon.

The UK is meant to be wet not dry! That's what we're known for. :dopey:

G.T
I'm not sure what temperature it is where I am but I do know one thing, we need rain! Our reservoirs are running low on water. Because of this there's going to be a hose pipe ban sometime soon.

The UK is meant to be wet not dry! That's what we're known for. :dopey:

Don't forget foggy ;)

Current temp: 90
With heat index: 95
Humidity: 61%

Comment: Ugh.

Back