The WWE games thread.

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 319 comments
No, the gender split is still there...
I figured. What this bypass gender hack does is allows divas to fight with other male superstars in any match as well as use them in Road to Wrestlemania.

I was doing Edge's Road to Wrestlemania recently and when Maria told Edge he could pick any partner he wanted, I thought to myself "I choose you, babe", so I chose Maria as my partner for that match. :P (You can't do that normally)

I remember that storyline :P.

I actually miss Road to Wrestlemania. WWE '12 storyline was very incredible with the only downfall was that there was too many Backstage Brawls. Attitude era mode and 30 years of Wrestle mode were fine but I want to see some fresh storylines and not the MyCareer 🤬, they pull out.

Another cool hack they have for the Wii version of WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2010 is one that lets you play as the unplayable staffers. :P Anyone from Shane McMahon to Jerry "The King" Lawler and even the referee! It's cool.

In Edge's Road to Wrestlemania, when I was given the choice to pick 2 tag team partners, I chose Tazz and Jim Ross as my partners. :lol: Hey, they always wanted to get closer to the action, I gave them what they wanted! :P

On SVR 2008 they used to let you do that anyway. I miss doing like The Great Khali vs 3 women in a handicap on hard.
Man that must have been awesome, I wish they still let you do it normally, but then again, it is kind of amusing to hear them with man voices. :lol:

With WWEs more Famile Friendly image, I don't think we'll be able to Guy vs. Girls ever again...

Guys..2K16 has been announced. According to 2K that they will 120 wrestlers and it will not include potential DLC. Does this mean that they will feature jobbers, inactive wrestlers/legends? Also they also mentioned that there will be no duplicates of wrestlers.

Interesting touch.

I actually kinda hope. They'll include jobbers. I'd love to have the ability to push their unused potential in Universe Mode.

I also hope the roster is big as 2K14 counting the past versions of some wrestlers like Undertaker(American Badass and 90's), John Cena(Doctor of Thuganomics), Brock Lesnar(Ruthless Aggression), etc.

Also Steve Austin will be the cover wrestler in 2K16.

I kinda wish the Past Wrestlers doesn't take up around Half of the whole Roster. I rarely use any of the Past Wrestlers.

I kinda wish the Past Wrestlers doesn't take up around Half of the whole Roster. I rarely use any of the Past Wrestlers.
As long as I can reenact the matches like Brock Lesnar('02) vs The Rock('02) for the Undisputed WWE title in Summerslam, Undertaker(90's) vs Mankind, Kurt Angle vs Rey Mysterio vs Randy Orton(Legend Killer), etc.

Also do you think they should add a Ruthless Aggression mode similar to Attitude Era mode in WWE '13?

Gamestop Italy mag.
14xf4on.jpg

Confirmed roster for now, with more to be announced later.

Alexa Bliss, Andre the Giant, Bad News Barrett, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Eva Marie, Finn Balor, Paige, The Rock & Triple H.

Last edited:
Gamestop Italy mag.
View attachment 416171

Confirmed roster for now, with more to be announced later.

Alexa Bliss, Andre the Giant, Bad News Barrett, Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, Eva Marie, Finn Balor, Paige, The Rock & Triple H.
I noticed on the WWE 2K16 cover that it dosen't have Steve Austin on it.

Just bought WWE 2K15 and I have to say, it's not as great as the other games. I don't feel like talking about all the things that makes this game worse than the previous installments but one thing I can point out is when I decided to go make logos for my character I notice this.
image.jpg

Mobile users who can't afford a PC + this =
headbang_zps2ac29901.gif
Why not in-game? I know you can still upload images through mobile but trying to make them? Impossible. Guess it's either having to use my advisory teacher's computer or having a painful wait to get a gaming PC. My laptop is way too slow to do this crap. Man I should have gotten Driveclub instead and wait for 2K16. I hope they don't do the same with Logo Editor again in 2K16.

Just bought WWE 2K15 and I have to say, it's not as great as the other games. I don't feel like talking about all the things that makes this game worse than the previous installments but one thing I can point out is when I decided to go make logos for my character I notice this.
View attachment 446982
Mobile users who can't afford a PC + this =
headbang_zps2ac29901.gif
I know you can still upload images through mobile but trying to make them? Impossible. Guess it's either having to use my advisory teacher's computer or having a painful wait to get a gaming PC. My laptop is way too slow to do this crap.
This game really turned a lot of heads and sadly 2K16 has yet to confirm if the Create-a-story mode will be returning :(.

I guess you can say that WWE Games have turned Heel :sly:

This game really turned a lot of heads and sadly 2K16 has yet to confirm if the Create-a-story mode will be returning :(.

I guess you can say that WWE Games have turned Heel :sly:
Create a Story will not return this year, however, Create a Diva, Create a Championship and Create an Arena are all slated to return. I however, have yet to confirm a PC release yet.

I checked the roster and it seems that they are adding the past versions of wrestlers and so far they have:

Undertaker(present)- American Badass- Ministry Undertaker
Big Show- Paul Wight(long haired Big Show)
Sting(present)- Blonde Sting- WCW Sting
Stephanie Mcmahon- Stephanie Mcmahon(Mcmahon- Helmsley era)
Stone Cold Steve Austin- Stunning Steve Austin

They need to add more versions of wrestlers like John Cena with his Thuganomics gimmick, Kane with his mask, Ruthless Agression of Brock Lesnar and Attitude Era versions of Jericho, Christian, Triple H, The Rock, etc. and they are missing the Dudley Boys.

Guys,

I just bought 2K16 on discount and it seems as though it's a little broken.

I assume it made you have a tutorial match when you started playing, but it won't let me get past that stage. Everytime I boot the game up it comes up with a box labelled 'attention' but there's nothing written in the box.

So for now I'm in an endless loop, unable to 'really' use the game.

What do I do?

Back