The WWE games thread.

• Thread starter Com Fox
  • 319 comments
It's stupid that in WWE '13 they replaced Road to Wrestlemania with Attitude Era.

I liked the attitude era. Especially using all the real videos and speech instead of all the recorded crap THQ came out with. Look at the last of us, the speech in that was amazing, what's your excuse THQ?

Fingers crossed 2K will do a better job on the audio.

Speaking of 2k4, any news that I should be abreast of? I know that the Ultimate Warrior, Macho Man, and Bad *** Undertaker are in, but other than that, 2K really doesn't communicate well via facebook.

I might continue my universe mode tomorrow and go along with my new superstar; Jordan.

I just saw my arenas were gone (probably because no one downloaded them :lol:)

Anyway, m8h3r have you tried all my bonus matches in my created story and is yours finished?

I lost my data for this. I was using PS Plus online storage to back up my data but the WWE 13 game stores all the characters etc in the save data, meaning it was 3GB!! You only get 120MB online storage. When the update was bricking PS3's I succumbed to that. :(

Actually, do you have my guy on your system? Could you share him? If it lets you. I'd like him back :lol:

Nope, can't send it back :(. I could of sent The X and Jordan but I don't know what Sign Board logo and Brand member logo mean.

As a consolation, I sent my custom Wrestlemania Arena, the one where Edge and Christian had the epic WWE Title match, Mysterio shut Cena up and Mantis was the manager of Epico when he defeated Primo (You ruined Primo from winning :lol:).

Nope, can't send it back :(. I could of sent The X and Jordan but I don't know what Sign Board logo and Brand member logo mean.

As a consolation, I sent my custom Wrestlemania Arena, the one where Edge and Christian had the epic WWE Title match, Mysterio shut Cena up and Mantis was the manager of Epico when he defeated Primo (You ruined Primo from winning :lol:).

Ah never mind. Thanks for looking though. Maybe ill go install the game again. Had to drop my old hard drive which was 250gb for a measly 50gb one. So trying my best to save room for Grand Theft Auto V :lol:

I've been playing a little bit of WWE '13 once in a while. It's cool that you can make your own championships. I've also recreated Shadow from my WWE '11 game. He kind of has a resemblance to Stone Cold though :P

Played a little the last couple days.

First is a glitch from tonight, silly goldy. Second I did an Iron Man, legendary, Epic, won 6-5. I was Drew. Quite annoyed!

I think I might skip 2K14. I got everything I need in WWE '13.

I'm going to restart universe mode, I'll tell you my new Universe details when I'm done.

This thread has been quiet.

I finally got my new universe in check. I was able to put the modern roster into 3 brands (brought back ECW). The PPV schedule mostly stayed the same as my old Universe (except some events have been scheduled differently and that I added TLC).

After 2 weeks my Universe is getting good.

I already have interbrand rivalry (Del Rio (ECW (ECW Champion)) and Orton (Raw)) and I'm getting good match cards.

Easily better than WWE now :P.

I just did King of the Ring (my first PPV).

Wade Barrett won the King of the Ring tournament (beating Rey Mysterio in the finals).
CM Punk retained his WWE title against Triple H after some brutal combat.
Del Rio was able to beat Mark Henry and Randy Orton to retain his ECW title.
Daniel Bryan lost his World title to Edge in a Last Man Standing match.

My new universe settings and other stuff.

Personnel:
Owner - Me (I brought WWE from Vince Mcmahon :P)
Creative Team - Me and A.I (We do such a good job).
ECW GM - Paul Heyman
Raw GM - Natalya
Smackdown GM - Teddy Long.
Diva Commissioner - Vickie Guerrero

Roster (not including Divas):
Raw:
Big Show
Cody Rhodes
Andersen (CAW)
Primo
Epico
Edge
Daniel Bryan
Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
John Cena
The Miz
Cody Rhodes
JBL
Kevin Nash
Christian
The Rock

ECW:
The X (CAW)
Sheamus
Rey Mysterio
Sin Cara
Alberto Del Rio
Mark Henry
Jinder Mahal
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
Brodus Clay
Great Khali

Smackdown:
Triple H
CM Punk
Mantis (CAW)
R-Truth
Kofi Kingston
Kane
Brock Lesnar
Heath Slater
Hunico
Ted Dibiase
Santino Marella
Wade Barrett
Undertaker

Champions
WWE (SD): CM Punk (Heel)
World (RAW): Edge (Heel)
ECW (ECW) Alberto Del Rio (Heel)
IC (SD) Wade Barrett (Heel)
US (RAW) The Miz (Face)
WWE Tag (SD) Kofi and R-Truth (Face)
World Tag (Raw and ECW) Primo and Epico (Heel)
Diva (Diva) Beth Phoenix (Heel).

Yeah but all he has been doing is defeating mid-carders on Smackdown. Teddy Long is treating him more better than Natalya.

Andersen is so far Undefeated.

ECW title will be on the line in my Second PPV (Night of Champions) in a Championship Scramble between Alberto Del Rio (C), Mark Henry, Dolph Ziggler, Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara. Del Rio and Heyman are on an alliance and Heyman said he'll make ECW dominant. He started by attacking Raws Orton with Del Rio. Mark Henry wanted a title match after Heyman screwed him over for Del Rio when they were fighting for the vacant title. Heyman made a triple threat match at King of the Ring (with Orton) which Del Rio retained. Mark Henry won more matches to become No. 1 contender again but Dolph Ziggler was mad that Paul Heyman wasn't paying attention to him and started assaluting other superstars, especially Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara which made Heyman make a Championship Scramble match. Del Rio was mad about this as well as Heyman putting him in tough matches but Heyman just replied with "You're the best, I know you can beat them and together We'll change WWE with ECW being the dominant brand". Much of Del Rios chargin.

Another storyline I'm making up in my Universe for no apparent reason is that after I gave Vickie Guerrero the power to become Diva commissioner and she can put any Diva match on any event. She used her power way to far on Raw and Smackdown with Teddy Long being the most annoyed (he planned a great match involving Undertaker but Vickie replaced it with a Diva match). However, she cannot keep her proper job right and she barely managed to find a No. 1 contender (I gave her a little assignment) for the Divas title. It is not effecting Natalya much as she is in a rivalry with Paul Heyman after he sent Del Rio to attack Orton on Raw.

Last edited:
John Cena is rarely appearing on Raw and it should stay that way (The rivalry of Edge (Heel (WHC)) against Everybody is much better).

Night of Champions was good and this is Extreme Rules (my 3rd PPV) main events:

ECW: Dolph Ziggler (c) vs. Rey Mysterio - Extreme Rules match for the ECW Championship.
Ziggler won the ECW championship after assistants from Paul Heyman and now he'll defend his ECW title against his biggest rival (it started before Ziggler was champion). Rey Mysterio.
RAW: Edge (c) vs. Chris Jericho - TLC match for the World Heavyweight Championship.
Edge has been playing mind games with Bryan which made him fail to recapture the title every time now Chris Jericho will step up to challenge Edge. They had a non-title match and the winner got to choose the stipulation. Edge won and chose a TLC match
Smackdown: CM Punk (c) vs. Undertaker - Last Man Standing match for the WWE Championship.
After Night of Champions Undertaker came and said that CM Punk opened Hells Gate. CM Punk tried to get his gang (the Nation of Domination) to stop Undertaker but they all fell.
Raw and ECW: The Rock vs. Alberto Del Rio - Steel Cage
Del Rio attacked The Rock at Raw to convince Heyman to cancel the Championship Scramble but failed and Del Rio ended his relationship with Heyman. At Night of Champions The Rock screwed Del Rio to lose his ECW title. After a bit of Promos and attacks. They'll face each other in a Steel Cage.

I'm surprised on what is on Smackdowns card.

Mantis (who is a heel) is teaming with Triple H (who is face) against the WWE tag team champions in a Highlight match.

I wonder what'll happen?

I finally got to do Smackdown and I'm a bit shocked.

Mantis tagged himself in when Triple H was about to finish R-Truth and got the win. Mantis was celebrating but HHH was mad at him but Mantis just ignored him. Triple H then just stormed off.

I guess it is time to bury Mantis :sly:.

When I get home from Perth (I was able to use the internet). I'll be getting WWE 13 DLC. However, that means Universe mode will have to restart.

Mantis will become heel again.

Back