Things you would like to see in GT5 other than cars?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Inkil
  • 4,066 comments
  • 386,161 views
I want this back for all manufacturer


I miss it so much :P
 
I'm not sure what you want back, that's just a video of someone scrolling through the Honda dealership in GT1.
 
I meant the unique music for each brand, toyota/honda/subaru/... etc :P
 
Ah, it was a nice touch but it doesn't make too much difference to me ether way. I think since the number of brands has increased so dramatically since the first GT it's just not economical for them to have a tune for each dealer anymore.
 
Probably but it's one of the little things I loved a lot in previous GTs :P
 
Ive gone back to GT4 for a bit, doing a wee bit of photomode and TTing.

Ive been mucking around with the data logger, would be a nice little touch in GT5 when you download a top ten time from the leaderboard, you have the ability to compair data, braking points,acceleration point, lenght of time on the brakes or gas!!
 
AI which races insted of just drivin the same line at the same speed makin the same mistakes.....
 
Ive gone back to GT4 for a bit, doing a wee bit of photomode and TTing.

Ive been mucking around with the data logger, would be a nice little touch in GT5 when you download a top ten time from the leaderboard, you have the ability to compair data, braking points,acceleration point, lenght of time on the brakes or gas!!


Awesome idea!! 👍
 
I meant the unique music for each brand, toyota/honda/subaru/... etc :P

I didn't know that, I always had music turned off.
 
i would not mind promo girls with lollipop sign with your name/number on it at the starting grid :P in dutch they called pitspoezen
 
Damage, of course.

Working reverse lights.

Body kits (real ones!)

Livery editor.

Tire marks and smoke, burnouts, donuts

A '69 Nova SS396

A minivan race :dopey:

And NO pit girls. GT is one of the few games I play in its entirety without fear of my mother coming around the corner and busting me. Keep it that way.
 
Deers running across the track.
 
Airplanes in the sky.
Storms coming from the clouds.
Puddle on the road after raining.
 
Jay
I didn't know that, I always had music turned off.

What? *headsplode* Man....! That was the best part :P
 
And NO pit girls. GT is one of the few games I play in its entirety without fear of my mother coming around the corner and busting me. Keep it that way.

I couldn't agree more. Though I'm 16, and it would be perfectly normal for me to play a game with pit girls, I just don't see a reason for them to be in the game. It would be a distraction, too. Why would they be girls, then?

Sadly, I can see they are coming. With oversized breasts, japanese style of overcompensating. :indiff:



Hopefully they won't come. :cheers:
 
how about "TOP GEAR" style Camera Lense Filters, and a MODE where you can film your own little movie clip of a power lap or and slow motions drifts. TOP GEAR Style :)
 
That would be great. Fixed camera angles suck. We need a camera with properties similar to those of the Phototravel locations in GT4.
 
Damage (duuh)

Wheather variations like sunny, cloud, light rain, heavy rain or sunny but wet....

Tires beside N's S's and R's wet tires light rain....

better sounds and lots and lots of smoke:D

lights and press a button and voila your car is now convertible

thats fine for me
 
the ability to choose different blow off valves. I hated them in GT2 because it was just some gay little pshew sound. I must say they have improved BOV's in Prologue though. All we need is to be driving a 900hp GT-R and hear PSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHSHSHSHSH... instead of pew!
 
the ability to choose different blow off valves. I hated them in GT2 because it was just some gay little pshew sound. I must say they have improved BOV's in Prologue though. All we need is to be driving a 900hp GT-R and hear PSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSHSHSHSHSH... instead of pew!

I didn't realize that sounds could have a sexual orientation.

Please refrain from using the word "gay" as an insult.
 
Ability to turn radio on road cars w/ own personal music.
All Formula One Race Tracks.
Point to Point Rally.
Driver Profiles.
Damage.
 
An Hors d'ouvre table at the finish line, complete with exotic cheeses and meats. :D
 
I want to see Sixaxis steering and i want to see the ability to play custom tracks while racing.
 
That would be great. Fixed camera angles suck. We need a camera with properties similar to those of the Phototravel locations in GT4.

yeah word, the camera in GT4 when in chase mode, looks like its pasted to the back of the car:crazy: I liked GT3's and gt2's cameras. it was freer and was changeable in gt2.
 
Personally i would like to see better AI, damage, return of some of the earlier GT tracks (Red Rock Speedway, Rome Night, Complex String etc), More road circuits, Reversable reallife circuits ( try Laguna Seca or Nureburgring backwards to see what i mean!), The abillity to edit replays, ( the photo mode expanded!) more older everyday cars, more types of cars ( MPV's would be fun as would delivery vans), Resprays, proper body kits and menu short cuts
 
personalised number plates would be good in online racing so you know whos dust your eating!
 
I like that idea, so the sky isn't filled with a bunch of letters.
 
Back