Thread closed

I have a room open right now running silverstone practice. Just search under Touring and looking for my name/track. Mighty_mopar

I will be upgrading to P'S plus member tomorrow to ensure I can race with everyone :-). I forgot to put I was a SNAIL member although I have never officially ever raced with anyone in a series. A few active SNAILs though have raced with me in the past though.

Wow, I never competed with anyone in SNAIL on GT6 although I should have. I feel like I missed out on some good fun. Well I'll be signing up for this :-)

GTP : Miata13b
PSN : Somebodyshootme
Livery : #50 Rob Oil

I hope I can keep up with everyone. This is going to be smashing :-)
#8 Mingelo

Before I forget, Welcome to the series. If you have any questions about the format, please let me know. I look forward to running with you on the track

I will be upgrading to P'S plus member tomorrow to ensure I can race with everyone :-). I forgot to put I was a SNAIL member although I have never officially ever raced with anyone in a series. A few active SNAILs though have raced with me in the past though.
No worries. Even though it is an official SNAIL event, you dont have to be part of the Sunday SNAIL racing. As long as you race clean and respectful, that is all that matters

No worries. Even though it is an official SNAIL event, you dont have to be part of the Sunday SNAIL racing. As long as you race clean and respectful, that is all that matters
No problem there, I'm sure Ned and JT can vouch for me and my racecraft :-)

I'm sorry Grim but for a number of reasons I won't be available to race on Tuesday nights so I have to pull out. :(

I wish you all the very best for the new series. I'm sure it will be a great success.

I'm sorry Grim but for a number of reasons I won't be available to race on Tuesday nights so I have to pull out. :(

I wish you all the very best for the new series. I'm sure it will be a great success.
Sorry to see you step down heat. Was ALWAYS a pleasure to be on the track with you.

Bummer. I was looking forward to racing you too.

Me too. :(
You will be missed heat:cheers:

Sorry to see you step down heat. Was ALWAYS a pleasure to be on the track with you.

Ah thanks guys. I'll try to hop in with you from time to time during your practice nights. Project CARS is great but like any racing game it only comes alive for me when racing real people online and it's hard to find better people to race with than you guys.

Anyone going to be on tonight and running? Would be nice to get some races in, even if it's just cycling through various combos and not necessarily practicing for PSNAIL. I'm down for anything!

Ah thanks guys. I'll try to hop in with you from time to time during your practice nights. Project CARS is great but like any racing game it only comes alive for me when racing real people online and it's hard to find better people to race with than you guys.

Hope to see you online from time to time man. Was looking forward to running with you!

Bummer; like everyone else I was very much looking forward to seeing you on track again.
Anyone going to be on tonight and running? Would be nice to get some races in, even if it's just cycling through various combos and not necessarily practicing for PSNAIL. I'm down for anything!
I'll be on tonight, likely some time in between 6-8 Eastern. I'd like to refresh the tracks though with shorter races, except for Watkins Glenn where I want to try a different approach handling the front left tire temperature (not necessarily the full 25 minute race but enough so that I can get some time managing the temp, and sprint races at the other tracks, just to build familiarity). After that I'd like to explore what else the game has to offer (trying different combos).

I'll be on tonight, likely some time in between 6-8 Eastern. I'd like to refresh the tracks though with shorter races, except for Watkins Glenn where I want to try a different approach handling the front left tire temperature (not necessarily the full 25 minute race but enough so that I can get some time managing the temp, and sprint races at the other tracks, just to build familiarity). After that I'd like to explore what else the game has to offer (trying different combos).

I'd be down for that

I'd be down for that
Great!

All - please feel free to send me a FR. I sent out requests to the folks I raced with in Grim's lobby the other night from the Players Met menu, I think. I was on my PS3 at the time so I'm not sure that I got everyone; I think there was someone else that was close to my pace (back of the pack) and I didn't get whoever that was, assuming my shady memory of there being another racer is in fact correct.

I typically take Thursday and Friday off from racing. Thursday is spent doing the results from the Tuesday / Wednesday series and Friday is when my wife and I go out. I might be online tomorrow morning though.

I'm probably not going to be on tonight. A bit limited over the weekend too. Im glad this series is one car on one track per week.

Apologies, work ran late which snowballed my other plans into a later start tonight than anticipated. Signing on now . . .

Thanks and welcome to the series. If you have any questions, please let me know
Do you think you could possibly reserve a spot for one of my buddies? Hes been looking to get into a league of some sort on project cars and I told him about this one. I will talk to him sometime tomorrow and guide him here if you can't.

17579978163_d4647dbee3_c.jpg

Silverstone International (Pre-Season)
Per the above post - Below are the top 10 drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Silverstone International by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week or Confirmed). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  2. Wardenclyffe - Confirmed
  3. zii1993 - Confirmed
  4. Lessenjr - Confirmed
  5. BigMoMo101 - Confrimed
  6. PICHON617 - Confirmed
  7. cudirage13 - Confrimed
  8. jlbowler - Unable to race this week
  9. PropaneCrazy
  10. dpinho1975 - Confrimed
All other series drivers not list as confirmed above will need to qualify for the race via the "Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure"

Last edited:
17579978163_d4647dbee3_c.jpg

Silverstone International (Pre-Season)
Per the above post - Below are the top 10 drivers with provisional entries into the Main Event. The below listed drivers (not listed in BOLD below) need to confirm their intent to race at Silverstone International by replying in this topic (no later than 8:00pm eastern on Race Day) with a simple post that they plan to race this week (Example - I plan to race this week or Confirmed). I will update the list accordingly.
  1. GrimGrnninGhost - Confirmed
  2. Wardenclyffe - Confirmed
  3. zii1993
  4. Lessenjr - Confirmed
  5. BigMoMo101 - Confrimed
  6. PICHON617 - Confirmed
  7. cudirage13 - Confrimed
  8. jlbowler - Unable to race this week
  9. PropaneCrazy
  10. dpinho1975 - Confrimed
All other series drivers not list as confirmed above will need to qualify for the race via the "Knock-Out Qualifying Procedure"

I'll confirm but I'm not sure I'll make it. Will this effect the top ten for the first race?

Grim I'm in the US if you want to update my flag in the table, I thought I had it showing in my profile but might have missed a setting.

I found out the hard way tonight to include an extra race lap in your fuel calculations...if you run out while the AI is controlling your car you get a DQ!

Grim I'm in the US if you want to update my flag in the table, I thought I had it showing in my profile but might have missed a setting.

I found out the hard way tonight to include an extra race lap in your fuel calculations...if you run out while the AI is controlling your car you get a DQ!
Thanks for the info and yes it is. I still need to do some laps tomorrow morning so I can calculate how many laps for silverstone

Back