Thrustmaster T-LCM pedals

• Thread starter Pennzoil23
  • 639 comments
Good thing i didnt buy an Pro pedal set yet. This should be a great addition to my TGT. If i can mount it on an wheel stand pro, that is...

I will just have to disagree that this pedal set is a significant upgrade over the T3PA-PRO pedal set.
One of the main & biggest features to the T3PA-PRO and the only reason I purchased the set was it's ability to be setup GT Style instead of F1 Style.

It appears from all the Information available on the T-LCM pedals and from the photos alone that your only option is F1 style setup.
Having my pedals setup GT style was a game changer for me because it just feels natural for someone who has driven a manual transmission most of their life. You might think there is no advantage to having it setup GT over F1 but you would be completely wrong unless you have been driving go carts or F1 style cars most of your life.

Other than that it's a very nice looking set of pedals and hopefully it will be modified to swap over GT style.

Will never understand why they ditched the t3pa pro design. Is really everyone fan of f1 style pedals?
Pretty sure you can flip these over for GT style pedals.

Would love to have an upgrade kit for the t3pa pro for an official load cell at an affordable price.. like 70-80€

Interesting, i always thought pedals could have some form of ffb , especially for brake and clutch.
Will look into it, didn't know about this type of pedals.

Pretty sure you can flip these over for GT style pedals.

Comparing these photos to my T3PA-PRO it just doesn't look like it will at all.
The photo on the box is what the pedals look like. The other photos in this thread are of the T-LCM attached to someone's rig.

Comparing these photos to my T3PA-PRO it just doesn't look like it will at all.
The photo on the box is what the pedals look like. The other photos in this thread are of the T-LCM attached to someone's rig.
Ohh, I see now.

Well, that's a shame and a real missed opportunity on TMs part.

why couldnt you invert them yourself?
just diy hardmount the base verticallly at an angle and swap the faceplates from clutch and throttle

Much better. Hopefully that translates directly to USD as well. At $200 I’d buy a set right away to replace my T3PA’s

If they come in at $200 USD, then I'll be looking to get a set. Then I'll have train my brain how to use them compared to the standard pedals my wheel came with. :lol:

Depending on price and availability, I will probably get a set. It might even sway me away from switching over to Fanatec for the foreseeable future. Especially if they ever were to package these with the T-GT. Or sell it just just the servo/base and no pedals.

Any chance these will work with T300RS and PS4?
It says PS4 (PC and XBox) on the box... so yes. Also, all of their other pedal sets are part of their ecosystem and work with all of their wheels, so there's no reason for these pedals to be any different (so long as they sell them as a stand alone product and not bundled... but they don't look to be).

Last edited:
I will just have to disagree that this pedal set is a significant upgrade over the T3PA-PRO pedal set.
One of the main & biggest features to the T3PA-PRO and the only reason I purchased the set was it's ability to be setup GT Style instead of F1 Style.

It appears from all the Information available on the T-LCM pedals and from the photos alone that your only option is F1 style setup.
Having my pedals setup GT style was a game changer for me because it just feels natural for someone who has driven a manual transmission most of their life. You might think there is no advantage to having it setup GT over F1 but you would be completely wrong unless you have been driving go carts or F1 style cars most of your life.

Other than that it's a very nice looking set of pedals and hopefully it will be modified to swap over GT style.

I've never driven an F1 car and only have driven gokarts last year, but I've had no problem simracing with floor mounted pedals since 2008. IMO pedal position is just that, position. You adapt to whatever you're given just like you adapt to a specific car's handling traits. My daily driver Golf Mk6 has floor mounted gas pedal and top mounted brake pedal, imagine that :lol:

In fact, I'm amazed people actually use GT position given from what I've seen in pictures (I never actually used one) the pedals are in almost horizontal position which is nowhere near what a road car is like (~45 degree angle).

I'm all for adjustability though, so I do hope T-LCM can be converted. As always, each to their own in this varied world of simracing :) 👍

If TM answer with a meme from that orange clown, who is known for telling lies & bs all the time, then probably WRONG means RIGHT and the price is realy 300 ! :boggled::confused: :D

From the photo in post 15, it looks like it won't be possible to remove the clutch and put the brake pedal on the left, which is how I have my Fanatec pedals set up for left foot braking.

I've never driven an F1 car and only have driven gokarts last year, but I've had no problem simracing with floor mounted pedals since 2008. IMO pedal position is just that, position. You adapt to whatever you're given just like you adapt to a specific car's handling traits. My daily driver Golf Mk6 has floor mounted gas pedal and top mounted brake pedal, imagine that :lol:

In fact, I'm amazed people actually use GT position given from what I've seen in pictures (I never actually used one) the pedals are in almost horizontal position which is nowhere near what a road car is like (~45 degree angle).

I'm all for adjustability though, so I do hope T-LCM can be converted. As always, each to their own in this varied world of simracing :) 👍

When I first bought my T-GT it came with the 3 pedal setup F1 style only and that's how I raced for awhile. Nothing really seemed out of place until I got the T3PA-PRO set. Once I switched over to GT style it became a whole different game to me as my lap times considerably decreased from that swap. Like you said to each their own and not everyone will benefit from that change. Its really hard for me to explain the difference it made other than it felt natural because all my experiences in real cars & race cars have had this type of setup. If I hadn't had almost 40 years behind the wheel of some type of GT style clutch setup it probably wouldn't make a difference.
This is only one man's opinion and not everyone will share those feelings.

I’ll reserve opinion until reviews are out and the SRG does a tear down, but initial impressions from a picture look typical TM plastic, toyish.
I would assume they’re targeting CSL LC performance but see some price speculation online approaching V3 money, no way.

149.99 TM and I’ll have a look.

Technology seems a needed improvement on this T-CLM in comparison with the T3PA and T3PA pro.
If the price is around 150-200€ I sure wil upgrade my T3PA to the T-CLM..

A load cell on the brake is quite better than a little spring and conical brake mod that the T3PA/pro offers.

This T-CLM pedal set is the one that should have been seld with the T-GT wheel since launch btw

Load Cell?! :bowdown:

I'm pretty sure that Logitech is going to release load cell pedals (brake pedal of course) as well and hopefully compatible with the PS5.

While this should be exciting news, without a new brake calibration update from GTSport, I find the pedal set to be useless. The continuous calibration feature of GTSport results in having to press your pedals harder and harder, until you finally reset your game. Without a positive stop, or one time calibration feature introduced to the programming, these pedals seem like a waste of money for GT Sport.

Back