Top Notch Racing DTM (Season 1)Finished 

Ok, Opel Calibra touring car it is! Do you guys run regular rooms maybe I could practice with you guys? Until the race series starts and all?

yeah sure TNR's Member list is found by clicking the Link to our GT6 Page, found at the top of every event Page. Then scrolling down to Members and Recruiting i would suggest only adding the Active members. We should have a Practice/Entry room open, TNR_XCHARGE is our most active member.

Ok, Opel Calibra touring car it is! Do you guys run regular rooms maybe I could practice with you guys? Until the race series starts and all?
Yes we do open rooms on a regular just add TNR_XCHARGE or TNR_FILO please. Also you are more than welcome to practice with us. :gtpflag:

Ok great just add me I'm TNR_XCHARGE. Also, there is a spot for the Calibra Touring Car if you rather drive that.

Last edited:
We put all our new drivers on the reserved list and if they show up they will be put on the official list to compete for points.

Well I'll definitely be showing up! Had a great time practicing last night and the Calibra was really nice to drive! Look forward to a good season ahead, although my best time was 0.5 off the best ( think it was a 43.7 when i left ) so may be a case of just trying to hang on :s

Well I'll definitely be showing up! Had a great time practicing last night and the Calibra was really nice to drive! Look forward to a good season ahead, although my best time was 0.5 off the best ( think it was a 43.7 when i left ) so may be a case of just trying to hang on :s

wow is that round Brands Hatch Indy?

Yeah, managed to get down to a 44:273 at the end but someone had done a 43:7! Can't remember the name...
But on that basis on a 1:30 ish track I'm expecting to be around 1 second a lap off the leaders unless I can find some time between now and the first race...
Oh and because I'm a new driver does that mean I'm on the reserve list until the first race or until the next practice or whatever?

What track will the practice race be on next Saturday? And how many laps.
The practice race will be on Brand Hatch Indy. Also, the length of the two races will be about 15 minutes each. I will send everyone in the series a message of the race schedule, practice race, and etc...

I can't see my name down either.?
Drivers on the "DTM Series Entry List/Standings" and "*Reserves" list have met me already and chose a car. I recall you choosing the Alfa Romeo but I still need to see how you drive before you can enter the series. If you are still interested please add TNR_XCHARGE and I will be glad to get you settled in.

i don't know how many times regs will change again, and what car Filo will Castrate next so i will not be a part of it. there is an astra super touring to pick........

i don't know how many times regs will change again, and what car Filo will Castrate next so i will not be a part of it. there is an astra super touring to pick........

all the cars are running all the same times the other guys on the track with you were using the same car as you...

Honestly, we were just experiencing a minor hiccup but we apologize for the inconvenience. Our regulator is great and he tries to balance each and every car to the best of its ability before the Season. In the end, it was good racing with you Mamaghi and we appreciated your interest in our series. Thank You.

Why what are the new regs? I haven't been online the last few nights, up to now my best time is a 44:2 round brands... Any news on the practice race?

I was late to the practice race because my gt500 race was a little long last night but that series is moving the starting time up so I should be good time wise for this series.

No disrespect but why does TNR use GTPlanet if it's never up to date and everything is run behind the scenes? New people like myself have no idea what's going on and then I'm told I can't drive the car I selected because the series is overbooked even though I signed up when there was only 7 sign ups. Charge does what he can on PSN and probably doesn't even get credit for doing what he does, but he's only one person.

Back