Top Notch Racing Super GT (Season 2)Finished 

LOL! Oh Word! Hey I chose the Supra Base Model. Anything else I should note before the next event? Anything else that you all need? any specs on my car that you require?
Great. The Supra base model runs 493hp and 1090kg. We don't allow the use of performance components such as turbos, engine upgrades, etc.. You are more than welcome to tune your Transmission, LSD, Suspension, Downforce, etc...

Great. The Supra base model runs 493hp and 1090kg. We don't allow the use of performance components such as turbos, engine upgrades, etc.. You are more than welcome to tune your Transmission, LSD, Suspension, Downforce, etc...

Oil change allowed? I believe your stated HP is after an oil change but I am not certain...

Wat time is the race again?
I have to inform you that currently you are a reserve due to you coming to Race #1 late. Currently I have slammed180 and LR_Se7eN ahead of you on the reserved list. If they don't show up on time I will have you take their position.

I have to inform you that currently you are a reserve due to you coming to Race #1 late. Currently I have slammed180 and LR_Se7eN ahead of you on the reserved list. If they don't show up on time I will have you take their position.
I cant make it tonight as a reserve. Sorry!

I have revised all the GT500 regulations as i feel the NSX's is just too slow and not competitive enough throughout a race, my apologies the NSX has changed it's handling characteristics since the season started.

I have revised all the GT500 regulations as i feel the NSX's is just too slow and not competitive enough throughout a race, my apologies the NSX has changed it's handling characteristics since the season started.
Good job lad, they must pay you well

I think you need to make the GTR's a little slower and let the HSV's have a little more power. I had no chance of beating them yesterday, they were just so much faster.

I think you need to make the GTR's a little slower and let the HSV's have a little more power. I had no chance of beating them yesterday, they were just so much faster.

i noticed and i looked at the fuji and tokyo replays and the GT-R has better tyre wear allowing it to be faster on the last laps of the first and 2nd stint by around half a second

You do know that the Raybrig HSV has the lap record for Tsukuba right? Also I was hitting 52s during the beginning of the race.

Back