Top Notch Racing Super GT (Season 2)Finished 

Hey guys this is a HUGE favor.
Could you please please please postpone the race to 8:45 maybe 8:30.
there has just been a amiy issue that popped up today and i wont be able to race until 8:45 probably.
Could you guys practice in the lobby until then?
Please this is a huge favor i would really appreciate if you could work to make that happen thank you.

no sorry we aren't postponing the race for anyone, it's not fair for everyone who made it on time for one or two people who couldn't

Can we institute a caution period for the next race where if there's a collision on lap one there is a restart or something? Or could we at least change the setting to light damage? I was hit on lap one and two (after pace lap) and I had to pit both times and was a lap behind before the race had even started. I just don't find it fair in my opinion

Can we institute a caution period for the next race where if there's a collision on lap one there is a restart or something? Or could we at least change the setting to light damage? I was hit on lap one and two (after pace lap) and I had to pit both times and was a lap behind before the race had even started. I just don't find it fair in my opinion
Yes I completely agree with you

then you have no patience it happens

It isn't fair for a driver to quit a race when we had many drivers interested in entering. The ones who couldn't race probably would've finished it if they were put in the same scenario.

It isn't fair for a driver to quit a race when we had many drivers interested in entering. The ones who couldn't race probably would've finished it if they were put in the same scenario.
I was booted for no freaking reason. I showed up early and had intended to be apart of this community. Not sure why people are given favoritism (and then quit) over those that show a genuine interest. I find it unbelievable that I was not told up front that I was a reserve. All indications that I got were that I was admitted to start the race. Alienating people who take time to...well end rant....

Wait so I'm a reserve? Couldn't I be added in championship there are only 5 drivers
Is there no way to actually tell people they are Reserves. It makes no sense to tell someone to show up and they not know ahead of time that they are reserves. There should be penalty points for dropping out of a race or for not showing up.

Lastly, shouldn't this be used to let potential and interested drivers know the REAL status of the series:

As you can see, we've decided to divy up the online racing sections into more dedicated forums underneath each game. We now have prefixes for threads you can select, and edit, in order to label your series to make it easier for prospective racers to see the status of your series at a glance.

• Open - Accepting sign ups, series is currently racing or starting racing very soon.
  • Full - Spots full, currently racing, reserve spots may be available.
  • Finished - Season over, racing concluded, look inside for more information on new series or season follow ups.
  • Draft - This pretty much replaces "interest check" and means that a series is currently just a concept, or under construction.
Please use them to your advantage as this feature makes it much easier for members to find series they're interested in. Thank you!

Last edited:
Double Post. My bad...
We apologize for the confusion yesterday. I hope you can understand that we (TNR) did not show favoritism last night. You happened to pick a very popular car in our series and we have a two car make max rule. Furthermore, it is really hard to figure out who are the real genuine drivers out of the bunch because we were given only 1-2 days with you after you showed interest in our series. Again, I apologize and I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. I can honestly tell you that we will learn from this hiccup and improve towards our next race and so forth.

Last edited:
So I'm a reserve in the Calsonic? There appears to be only 6 registered racers in the GT500 spec, so does that mean there are 2 spots available to compete for points? If so, in which cars?

There is 2 available spots to compete for points and the Calsonic is still available. For you to become a starter driver you will have to come on time and finish the race.

We apologize for the confusion yesterday. I hope you can understand that we (TNR) did not show favoritism last night. You happened to pick a very popular car in our series and we have a two car make max rule. Furthermore, it is really hard to figure out who are the real genuine drivers out of the bunch because we were given only 1-2 days with you after you showed interest in our series. Again, I apologize and I hope you can understand where I'm coming from. I can honestly tell you that we will learn from this hiccup and improve towards our next race and so forth.

So how can i guarantee that I won't be kicked and that I can compete on a regular basis? It makes no sense for me to show up for an event and make plans around my household, only to be shoved from the room. I'd told other members that I was interested in competitive racing on a regular basis, even confirming the times that I am online in the evenings. If there are instructions or rules/regs that I can read then that would be great. I don't see where my car choice was taken...what a mess that was last night...

Ok so on Page 1 we have two drivers listed already in the Raybrig HSV. If you wish to compete in GT500 the cars available is the Supra and SC430. Also, for you to guarantee a spot in Race #2 I would recommend you to continue doing what you been doing since the day I met you. For instance, joining our lobbies to practice or even just to chill and joke around.

Ok so on Page 1 we have two drivers listed already in the Raybrig HSV. If you wish to compete in GT500 the cars available is the Supra and SC430. Also, for you to guarantee a spot in Race #2 I would recommend you to continue doing what you been doing since the day I met you. For instance, joining our lobbies to practice or even just to chill and joke around.

I'm not sure we have met???

Back