Top Notch Racing DTM (Season 1)Finished 

We try to update this page as soon as something changes in the series. Also, the new drivers in our league receive many messages containing information on race dates, official car list, and etc... Continuing, the car you originally wanted to drive was open when you signed up for this series. Unfortunately, we can't completely sign up the new drivers for the series until we have a better understanding of their characteristics. For this cause we hold a practice race before each and every season to see how a driver competes with the other racers. With that being said a driver's attendance is also important. We can't allow a new driver to keep his/her car if they don't show up to the races. That's unfair to the drivers who wish to participate but can't because of drivers "signing up" before them. This is our fourth series and we have met drivers who show up in the beginning before the season even starts and disappear when it begins.

Last edited:
No disrespect but why does TNR use GTPlanet if it's never up to date and everything is run behind the scenes? New people like myself have no idea what's going on and then I'm told I can't drive the car I selected because the series is overbooked even though I signed up when there was only 7 sign ups. Charge does what he can on PSN and probably doesn't even get credit for doing what he does, but he's only one person.
Oz I really appreciate these past few days racing with you. You're a pretty cool person but we can't give anyone the upper hand even our own TNR members.

We try to update this page as soon as something changes in the series. Also, the new drivers in our league receive many messages containing information on race dates, official car list, and etc... Continuing, the car you originally wanted to drive was open when you signed up for this series. Unfortunately, we can't completely sign up the new drivers for the series until we have a better understanding of their characteristics. For this cause we hold a practice race before each and every season to see how a driver competes with the other racers. With that being said a driver's attendance is also important. We can't allow a new driver to keep his/her car if they don't show up to the races. That's unfair to the drivers who wish to participate but can't because of drivers "signing up" before them. This is our fourth series and we have met drivers who show up in the beginning before the season even starts and disappear when it begins.
That's why the first 16 people that sign up get their spot for the first race. Then you take reserve spots. If a driver doesn't show then a reserve takes his spot on race day. To do all of that on a practice race is foolish. I've never been in a series that does that.

That's why the first 16 people that sign up get their spot for the first race. Then you take reserve spots. If a driver doesn't show then a reserve takes his spot on race day. To do all of that on a practice race is foolish. I've never been in a series that does that.
We have tried that already. Taking the first 16 isn't the best option. That first 16 may have some quitters, dirty drivers, and no show drivers. Not to mention there are about 2-3 drivers who posted on this thread who would be considered for the first sixteen but haven't even joined one of our practice lobbies. Imagine this, what if uncommitted drivers that were part of the first sixteen signed up for a car that a committed driver wanted to drive. Should the uncommitted drivers who don't show up to races keep their car or should the committed driver who wasn't part of the first sixteen have the car? I'm leaning towards giving the car to the committed driver.

Last edited:
We have tried that already. Taking the first 16 isn't the best option. That first 16 may have some quitters, dirty drivers, and no show drivers. Not to mention there are about 2-3 drivers who posted on this thread who would be considered for the first sixteen but haven't even joined one of our practice lobbies. Imagine this, what if uncommitted drivers that were part of the first sixteen signed up for a car that a committed driver wanted to drive. Should the uncommitted drivers who don't show up to races keep their car or should the committed driver who wasn't part of the first sixteen have the car? I'm leaning towards giving the car to the committed driver.
I'm not gonna keep complaining about it but I won't be driving the calibra. Maybe I'll be here next season.

Just checking, sorry if this is a dumb question, first race of the season is tonight, and it's 8pm est time NOT gmt time? I'll convert it properly later but expect it to be around midnight over here... Well excited!! Need more setup time and not expecting to be challenging at the front ( midfield would be brilliant though :) ) but really looking forward to it!

Anyone else also racing an Opel calibra who would like to team up?

Just checking, sorry if this is a dumb question, first race of the season is tonight, and it's 8pm est time NOT gmt time? I'll convert it properly later but expect it to be around midnight over here... Well excited!! Need more setup time and not expecting to be challenging at the front ( midfield would be brilliant though :) ) but really looking forward to it!

Anyone else also racing an Opel calibra who would like to team up?
Yea your teammate for this series is fortbo. He is also driving the Opel Calibra.

We have to see how you drive with us before we can officially put you down for any car. Meaning you would have to practice with us daily since you're a new driver and we have to see how you adapt to everyone else's driving style. We run heavy damage.

Technically you are because you haven't done any of our previous series. We can't give you the upper hand because we currently have drivers who practice with us daily.

Question...
I see my former teammates brian & DC are still listed in the Vauxhall Astra... are they still full, or did brian pull out because of his PS3? I'm confused and really don't want to buy and tune yet another car, lol.

Question...
I see my former teammates brian & DC are still listed in the Vauxhall Astra... are they still full, or did brian pull out because of his PS3? I'm confused and really don't want to buy and tune yet another car, lol.

Available Cars:
Opel:
- Calibra Touring Car '94 (1)

Vauxhall:
- Astra Super Touring Car '00 (1)

I will not be able to race tonight. I wish I could make it to more races but I have had a really hectic schedule lately.

There's the Toyota FT-1

Attachments

• 20140426_124840.jpg
    20140426_124840.jpg
    586.8 KB · Views: 7
  • 20140426_124717.jpg
    20140426_124717.jpg
    518.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 20140426_124808.jpg
    20140426_124808.jpg
    629.6 KB · Views: 7
hey Kal! I saw you trying out the new tracks and gt3's. I just bought the Z4 myself and I think its a super fun car!
Yeah it is, it handles very well. I was so happy that they put COTA in. I'm going to the WEC race there this year.

Yeah it is, it handles very well. I was so happy that they put COTA in. I'm going to the WEC race there this year.
Awesome. I've done 15 SS races at Charlotte today. (no life) and I've raised my oval irating from 1800 to 3000!

Back