Top Notch Racing DTM (Season 1)Finished 

Hello FILO it seems we like to race the same cars. I was talking to Charge about this series and I want to join since no one races DTM anymore, but I'm doing a GT500 series Saturdays at 7pm est already. Do you guys start at 8pm or does the room open then? If the races start around 8:45-9:00pm est I could definitely make it since the GT500 is 1.5 hour long and I'll be here for the full season.

PSN- ozwheels3
Car- Not sure yet

Last edited:
Hello FILO it seems we like to race the same cars. I was talking to Charge about this series and I want to join since no one races DTM anymore, but I'm doing a GT500 series Saturdays at 7pm est already. Do you guys start at 8pm or does the room open then? If the races start around 8:45-9:00pm est I could definitely make it since the GT500 is 1.5 hour long and I'll be here for the full season.

PSN- ozwheels3
Car- Not sure yet
The room opens up at around 8pm. Drivers will be able to practice before everyone expected in attendance shows up. The race may start after 8:30 depending on the pace of the reg checks.

ok 4 me :dunce:
Mamaghi - Astra V8 Coupe (Opel Team Phoenix) '00
There's about 4 drivers reserved for that car and we have a two car model rule. If you're still interested could you join my room so that I can see how you drive please?

There's about 4 drivers reserved for that car and we have a two car model rule. If you're still interested could you join my room so that I can see how you drive please?
what about the Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00 ?

so perfect, thank you 👍

Mamaghi - Vauxhall Astra Super Touring Car '00
No problem. You are more than welcome to join our rooms to practice and meet the other drivers in the series if you like. I will also need to see how you drive though before I can officially put you in the series.

Is the sign-up list up to date? I don't want to test cars that are already gone. Also is there any guarantee the series will start after 8:30est on saturdays?

Is the sign-up list up to date? I don't want to test cars that are already gone. Also is there any guarantee the series will start after 8:30est on saturdays?
Yes the series is more than likely to start after 8:30. We just ask drivers to enter the rooms by eight so that there won't be any form of rush since they will be able to practice, get reg checked, and etc...

Yes the page is up to date and as of right now the CLK, Astra, and the A4 are more than likely to be full.

No problem. You are more than welcome to join our rooms to practice and meet the other drivers in the series if you like. I will also need to see how you drive though before I can officially put you in the series.
ok, kool, have to see how you drive too 👍

Hi, are there any spaces left? And if so what cars are available? GT6 Name - P. Taylor, PSN name either philtaylor14 or philtaylor17 cant remember of the top of my head and im not at home il post it tonight if i can.

Hi, are there any spaces left? And if so what cars are available? GT6 Name - P. Taylor, PSN name either philtaylor14 or philtaylor17 cant remember of the top of my head and im not at home il post it tonight if i can.
The Alfa Romeo and the Vauxhall's are available.

Yea that is what I was trying to say a lot of people already signed up for the Astra's. The Calibra is open if you're still interested. Sorry about that.

Oh right, no probs gotta go with what's available, what do you guys think is the better out of those two cars then? Alfa or Calibra? I've never driven either of them since gt3 most of my DTM racing was done in the A4...

Ok, Opel Calibra touring car it is! Do you guys run regular rooms maybe I could practice with you guys? Until the race series starts and all?

Back