Top Notch Racing Le Mans (Season 1)Finished 

I cant send the replay over ps3 since gran turismo says the file is tooo big.

I enjoyed my overall win, and as much as i would love doing it again at daytona, im too lazy so if my vote counts "thumbs down"

Guys I think will have to have a vote at the end of the season to pick which race we want to redo.

Guys I think will have to have a vote at the end of the season to pick which race we want to redo.
my idea is smart because TNR members and the people who race with us daily will choose one race to be redone. Everyone will pick one track and the track with the most votes gets redone.

my idea is smart because TNR members and the people who race with us daily will choose one race to be redone. Everyone will pick one track and the track with the most votes gets redone.

No we should not redo it not half the people quit cuz of a little rain that is there fault some were discode out but how the hell did I stay in wen I have probably the slowest internet speeds out of everyone?

If it's really that big of an issue y not just drop the race because not everyone that was at that race may be able to attend like myself I can only race every other weekend

Yeah so no redo's or people are going to start having the mind set of "I'm sure they'll redo the race if not many people show up, so I won't show up" then everything gets delayed. We have a schedule and we are sticking to it.

Back