Top Notch Racing Super GT (Season 2)Finished 

you could downgrade the bhp on the other gt300's if you really wanted to drive that crz. Also I was thinking that you could try either the iprezza tc

you could downgrade the bhp on the other gt300's if you really wanted to drive that crz. Also I was thinking that you could try either the iprezza tc
nah the CR-Z TC isn't even to GT300 spec it'll just be a fun car for me to drive even if it is slow. we already have 2 other subaru's and one of them is an actual GT300 car

Can we start the practice race at 8:30? Edit: can't race tonight sorry.:indiff:

Last edited:
yes everyone who has signed up for a designated car will be added to the reserve list. However if you do not make it to race one you may loose the privilege of driving your chosen car as there maybe others who have already signed up to drive it.

Ok thank you very much! Time to start tuning and training! See you then!
Ps: sorry about my thread I didn't know I was supposed to ask, I gave you guys full credit If you wanna check it out.

One last question, will I be able to get championship points or will I just be marked as a reserve? Because I would love to compete in the full championship

The Calsonic is available but could you add TNR_XCHARGE or TNR_FILO please. We have to see how you drive running our regulations.

Back