i just realized that there hasn't been any news on any new Vision Gran Turismo in a while. I'm not trying to start any speculation and/or hype train hahaha
If you're reffering to me, I'm not. I just caught this on the same channel that had the TS030 Time Trail video. I'm actually intending on beating this time as well as that one.
Strange that video starts off with the T300RS but actual driving for the lap is with the DFGT. I saw the latest video with the TS030 and he drives with the T300RS on that one, looks like it is the wheel of choice for PD now.
There appears to be an article about the TS030 Hybrid on JP GT website: Link
If you're reffering to me, I'm not. I just caught this on the same channel that had the TS030 Time Trail video. I'm actually intending on beating this time as well as that one.