Toyota FT1 Vision Gran Turismo - September. Teaser Movie Released.

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 308 comments
You never know, you may be seeing it in Super GT in the near future! :dopey:

Toyota-Vision-GT-99101590.jpg

Stayed faithful with the drawing above, next few weeks will be interesting for us.

If this is simply a racing specification FT1 and not a Super GT homologated model (as it may appear to be) then it's practically useless, I'm sorry to say...

If this is simply a racing specification FT1 and not a Super GT homologated model (as it may appear to be) then it's practically useless, I'm sorry to say...

You're right, I bet the wheels wouldn't even turn and the engine wouldn't even start. Probably won't even be allowed into photomode. Completely useless for anything other than a doorstop, because it doesn't fit one person's expectations.

:gtpflag:

You're right, I bet the wheels wouldn't even turn and the engine wouldn't even start. Probably won't even be allowed into photomode. Completely useless for anything other than a doorstop, because it doesn't fit one person's expectations.

:gtpflag:
A racing car that doesn't fit into any regulations seems pretty useless to me.

Since when were the FXX and the Zonda R race cars?

They are not road legal and they are built for the track, which technically means they are designed for racing. Sure, you may not call them race cars, but they fall into the same category as the FT-1 VGT in that case.

They are not road legal and they are built for the track, which technically means they are designed for racing. Sure, you may not call them race cars, but they fall into the same category as the FT-1 VGT in that case.

They are track cars, and track cars only. They are made for the track.

They are not race cars. They are not made for a racing series.

Track =/= race

Back