Toyota Supra (A80) RZ [Premium] 1997Done (GT7) 

Seeing how GT6 has a 15th anniversary edition, they should've brought in the 15th anniversary edition of the supra as a premium. US spec had 320hp.
40668618_2.jpg

-> If only someone can translate this:

^ This is the definitive comparison between the USDM/Euro-spec Supra Turbo vs. JDM-spec Supra RZ! From our friends from Best MOTORing back in October 1993.

Last edited:
I think that it should be the Targa Top (PREMINUM PLEASE!!!), and all versions (IN PREMIUM PLEASE!!!). RZ, SZ and 2000 JGTC versions must have GT3 A-Spec Sound. 2001 JGTC versions must have GT4 sound. We also want to be able to tune car until more than 1200 hp just like on drag. I agree with you!
Not gt4 sound. The real sound!

This is honestly a car I've been hoping to see premium for a while. While I'm glad that PD did give a few other standard cars I like the premium treatment such as the Countach & Audi R8 LMS; I still feel that it wasn't fair that the Supra was left as a crummy standard.

Anyway, I'm for this suggestion, as long as I still get to paint it green.
SupraGreen.jpg

toyota_supra_93_6P3_01.jpg

I just cant handle the fact that the MK3 is premium but theres no premium model for the mk4. They could've atleast make it semi premium.

C'mon another Supra??? Its not the best looking, not the best sound and not even the best performing street car?? Totaly unnecessary!
Exept for the fact that it's the world fastest import car ever ;) check ekanoo racing if you don't believe.

I bought this game hoping this car was premium and was disappointed. got my refunds back. This supra was my favorite car since Gran Turismo 1. Control is hard but very rewarding when you master it. Skyline is nice but the learning curve is too easy. I want a car that has a challenging learning curve and this car fits the bill.

For god sakes, i love the car so much i bought one in real life. lol.

here is a picture of my supra in real life lol.
2pq72vl.jpg

2aeukbb.jpg

30xagdi.jpg

30vyafm.jpg
Really nice :D

Why wouldn't anyone want to see this in GT6?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited by a moderator:
This is a legend! It would be hyper cool to have it has premium... And since it´s a higly tunable car, it would be awesome to be able to fully costumize it... Not just the spoiler... Skirts, bumpers and maybe even some "other options! :D

Honestly...I'm not a Supra enthusiast. Yeah the 2JZ has a massive following due to its massive strength, and I don't doubt it's a good chassis to build on, it just isn't something I go for. That said--I'm just baffled that it isn't in the game with the highest level of detail allowed by processing constraints.

The Supra RZ must be turn into a PREMIUM car!!!!! and be able to add around 1200hp like the tuners are able to add... the Supra RZ is my favorite car & I cannot believe it looks worst than GT5 I cant even take decent pictures of it :( I cant even remove the rear spoiler on the Supra but other standard cars the rear spoiler can be removed... also it would be nice if you can get the Targa Top removed on the Supra RZ in the game & be able to install different body kits on it... or at least leave the body stock but WE WANT IT PREMIUM PLEASE!!!! and please the sound should be improved too.
It just kills me that a $30.000 Honda Fits car has a flushed out state of the art cockpit, & legendary cars like the Toyota Supra, a Dodge Super Bee, Toyota GT 2000, Ford SVT Cobra just to name a few, then there's even some million dollar cars that don't have a premium cockpits, nothing but a dark cardboard cut out cheap looking interior, how can that be, I do not understand the concept behind all that.

Last edited:
There's no excuse for this being standard. This is part of what i consider the 90s BIG 5. Rx7 FD, Impreza WRX, Nsx, Gtr, Supra.... Each have a premium model. All thats missing is the RZ/ SZR PREMIUMS.

There's no excuse for this being standard. This is part of what i consider the 90s BIG 5. Rx7 FD, Impreza WRX, Nsx, Gtr, Supra.... Each have a premium model.

Did somebody say Subaru ?:dopey:

The first 3 Evos could use some love too along with the 1990 Galant VR4. Also the Mitsubishi 3000GT Twin Turbo. Celica GT-Four ST205 and the AW11 MR2 along with the later one. Can't forget the Starion also. Have those and Bob's Your Uncle.

How can i call myself a car enthusiast? Make that BIG 10. I'm actually priviledged enough to have a friend with a starion. He's done a few pulls in it, quite the beast. 2.4l 4cyl. Turbo of course. Only 60,000miles.but it was an 80s machine, and really set the foundation for the likes of the lan' evo and 3000gt.

Last edited:
PD, You're being stupid about this car because of you decided them to stay. You can't hear us about this car.

Last edited:
Back