Toyota Supra (A80) RZ [Premium] 1997Done (GT7) 

600 Likes!!!!! I WANT KAZ TO HEAR US ABOUT THIS CAR. I REPEAT. I WANT KAZ TO HEAR US ABOUT THIS CAR.

LOUDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d.php

DO YOU HEAR US???!!!!!!!!!

...if you don`t, THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!

Last edited:
600 Likes!!!!! I WANT KAZ TO HEAR US ABOUT THIS CAR. I REPEAT. I WANT KAZ TO HEAR US ABOUT THIS CAR.

LOUDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d.php

DO YOU HEAR US???!!!!!!!!!

...if you don`t, THIS MEANS WAR!!!!!
He don't care about u or us, I been in this game since the beginning of gt 1 I don't even capitalize the letter gt anymore, they lost my respect. He's rich now our money's gone & he's to busy spending it on other venues instead of what got him there, c'mon PROJECT CARS! The beginning of a new era is near & the end of another is about to die.

He don't care about u or us, I been in this game since the beginning of gt 1 I don't even capitalize the letter gt anymore, they lost my respect. He's rich now our money's gone & he's to busy spending it on other venues instead of what got him there, c'mon PROJECT CARS! The beginning of a new era is near & the end of another is about to die.
I know.

I am amazed the Supra wasn't Premium in GT5 let alone GT6 9 months after release. Same goes for, although to a lesser extent, the Mitsubishi GTO / 3000GT.
There are many cars I wish were "premiumized" like the AE-86 ("hachi-roku") for example, but the thing is sometimes they cant find the stock model of the specific car they have in the game which makes me believe the reason why they're not fully premium cars. But I could also be wrong..

Dear PD,

Please make the Toyota Supra RZ '97 a premium car, because it would look great with the extra instruments inside the car - the upgraded rev counter bouncing off 10,000 RPM lol.

Also, please make it so you could run a ridiculous amount of power like the street tuners do, like 1300hp or something and make the physics realistic in it - like it wheelspinning in 5th gear from the power lol.

I am voting yes.

Dear PD,

Please make the Toyota Supra RZ '97 a premium car, because it would look great with the extra instruments inside the car - the upgraded rev counter bouncing off 10,000 RPM lol.

Also, please make it so you could run a ridiculous amount of power like the street tuners do, like 1300hp or something and make the physics realistic in it - like it wheelspinning in 5th gear from the power lol.

I am voting yes.

It wheels spins in 5th at 500hp

I think its such a highly overrated car, I dont get why this gets so much attention. :confused: The standard version drives like a pig and I think its an ugly car aswell. Honda and Mazda are the japanese brands that know how to make good sports cars.

I think its such a highly overrated car, I dont get why this gets so much attention. :confused: The standard version drives like a pig and I think its an ugly car aswell. Honda and Mazda are the japanese brands that know how to make good sports cars.
I dunno.

Maybe it's that fabulous 6 cylinder, which is not only powerful and highly tuneable, but sounds amazing.

Maybe it's the sexy design which most certainly isn't ugly.

Maybe it's how nice it is to drive.

And then there's the fact they are so cheap to buy. But then again, even if I had a lot of money I would happily choose this car over a koenigsegg or ferrari California.

It's a really nice car.

This is the dumbest thing I've read all month, I've read a lot of stuff this month too.

I dunno.

Maybe it's that fabulous 6 cylinder, which is not only powerful and highly tuneable, but sounds amazing.

Maybe it's the sexy design which most certainly isn't ugly.

Maybe it's how nice it is to drive.

And then there's the fact they are so cheap to buy. But then again, even if I had a lot of money I would happily choose this car over a koenigsegg or ferrari California.

It's a really nice car.
I think its not sexy in design, is horrid, but then this is all about opinions, no one has the truth.
I think its definitely not nice to drive, and has a quite bad weight distribution, which makes the car understeer like crazy.
The sound maybe its good yes, but sadly the sounds in GT are mostly bad :/
This is the dumbest thing I've read all month, I've read a lot of stuff this month too.
Its even dumber to not be able to handle an opinion, like you ;)

I think its not sexy in design, is horrid, but then this is all about opinions, no one has the truth.
I think its definitely not nice to drive, and has a quite bad weight distribution, which makes the car understeer like crazy.
The sound maybe its good yes, but sadly the sounds in GT are mostly bad :/

Its even dumber to not be able to handle an opinion, like you ;)
Actally you stated this as fact, "Honda and Mazda are the japanese brands that know how to make good sports cars."

Each to their own i guess. It still doesnt explain why they made the MK3 model a premium instead of the more popular MK4. Also putting an option to de-wing the wrong model (NA- version) instead of the Turbo and more powerful version is a bit sloppy.

There are many cars I wish were "premiumized" like the AE-86 ("hachi-roku") for example, but the thing is sometimes they cant find the stock model of the specific car they have in the game which makes me believe the reason why they're not fully premium cars. But I could also be wrong..

Dear Lord let's hope this is not the case - Supra RZ is one of those little mysteries PDI likes to "gift" us with...why wasn't this Premium to begin with in GT6? I mean, surely, SURELY, Toyota Japan's museum must have a clean example....

Back