Solid Lifters In Memoriam Messages 19,310 Inland Empire SoCal Messages SOLID_LIFTERS Dec 17, 2004 #31 Divx sucks. Everytime I had it, my Windows Media Player wouldn't work correctly. It's not worth it.
C Cobra S Messages 118 Dec 17, 2004 #32 forget get divx.. get the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack from one of the mirrors here: http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm it'll install codecs so you can play EVERYTHING in media player... quicktime movie files, real media files, etc..
forget get divx.. get the K-Lite Mega Codec Pack from one of the mirrors here: http://home.hccnet.nl/h.edskes/mirror.htm it'll install codecs so you can play EVERYTHING in media player... quicktime movie files, real media files, etc..
S13KS Messages 139 Dec 17, 2004 #33 For those having problems...... DON"T USE WINRAR Dunno why, but if the zip file is extracted with WINRAR is becomes corrupted. For XP users.... Download the file 'Right-click' on the file and choose 'Open with' and choose 'Compressed (zipped) Folders'. Uses DivX codec - most recent versions of the codec should work.
For those having problems...... DON"T USE WINRAR Dunno why, but if the zip file is extracted with WINRAR is becomes corrupted. For XP users.... Download the file 'Right-click' on the file and choose 'Open with' and choose 'Compressed (zipped) Folders'. Uses DivX codec - most recent versions of the codec should work.
P PSG Messages 51 Dec 17, 2004 #34 S13KS For those having problems...... DON"T USE WINRAR Dunno why, but if the zip file is extracted with WINRAR is becomes corrupted. For XP users.... Download the file 'Right-click' on the file and choose 'Open with' and choose 'Compressed (zipped) Folders'. Uses DivX codec - most recent versions of the codec should work. Click to expand... I used WinRAR and had no problems.
S13KS For those having problems...... DON"T USE WINRAR Dunno why, but if the zip file is extracted with WINRAR is becomes corrupted. For XP users.... Download the file 'Right-click' on the file and choose 'Open with' and choose 'Compressed (zipped) Folders'. Uses DivX codec - most recent versions of the codec should work. Click to expand... I used WinRAR and had no problems.
livemusic Premium Messages 10,239 Blumenau, SC Messages livemusic81 Dec 17, 2004 #35 PSG I used WinRAR and had no problems. Click to expand... Me too. And I used WMP to watch the trailer. Maybe you (that couldn´t watch the video with Divx) need a Real Player codec to watch it.
PSG I used WinRAR and had no problems. Click to expand... Me too. And I used WMP to watch the trailer. Maybe you (that couldn´t watch the video with Divx) need a Real Player codec to watch it.
S13KS Messages 139 Dec 17, 2004 #36 PSG I used WinRAR and had no problems. Click to expand... Maybe you have a later version? I have V3.00
PSG I used WinRAR and had no problems. Click to expand... Maybe you have a later version? I have V3.00
the Interceptor Premium Messages 4,270 BEL / GER Messages theInterceptor77 Dec 17, 2004 #37 I deinterlaced the video and put it up here as an avi file directly (no WinRAR needed): GT4 trailer (AVI, 3,2 MB) This is a free hosting service. You need to wait until the timer at the bottom counted down to zero (usually not more than 35 seconds), then you can download the file. If the link is dead, PM me! Cheers, the Interceptor
I deinterlaced the video and put it up here as an avi file directly (no WinRAR needed): GT4 trailer (AVI, 3,2 MB) This is a free hosting service. You need to wait until the timer at the bottom counted down to zero (usually not more than 35 seconds), then you can download the file. If the link is dead, PM me! Cheers, the Interceptor
Jay    Premium Messages 20,145 Australia Messages VIPERGTS01 Dec 17, 2004 #38 I also had no problems with using winrar, I used version 3.3