TVR&Ferrari_Fan's Gallery - 10th September

• Thread starter Pebb
  • 204 comments
Meridien Modena Dealership - January 2009 Visit
dsc0261er.th.jpg

That's my favourite photo, it looks awesome in black and white!
I'm liking the soft focus effect you've used on a lot of these photos too, it really seems to suit a lot of the darker car shots.

I really must get down to my local Lamborghini garage soon...

Thanks for the comment.

----

Meridien Modena Dealership - February 2009 Visit "Part 2/2"

Thanks for leaving feedback.

----

Meridien Modena Dealership - March 2009 Visit "Preview"

csc0588ssrs.jpg

Thank You

----

Meridien Modena Dealership: 17th March 2009 Visit "Final Part"

Photos not taken at Meridien Modena: 17th March

The very last shot is great. Just the right amount of blur, good colour and lighting and most importantly, a very sharp car. 👍

Thanks for the feedback.

----

Meridien Modena Dealership - 21st of March 2009 Visit "Preview"

dsc0584srsbssb.jpg

Last edited:
Meridien Modena Dealership - 21st of March 2009 Visit "Final Part"

Not taken at Meridien Modena

Hey TVR_FF, nice to see you over here! Your real-life pictures are amazing, the cars look lovely! Also, the sceneries are very nice, and I can see that you are very focused about composition. A little thing though, in the pics of the black Aston, the sky is really white and there is a glow coming off it. Did you PS that, or was it already there (foggy?)

I see that you have trackside pics as well. Maybe you can drop some tips in my trackside photography thread, because they look really nice. Sebastian Buemi in the Red Bull especially! I hope to enjoy alot more cars and racing photo's in the future!👍

Last edited:
Nice shot, pretty good colours too. I do think if you tried to crop it a bit tighter on the cars then it would give the impression of a action packed shot.

Something a bit like this, although you could do it with the higher resolution copy.
Crop.jpg

I personally think it just gives a tighter more action packed photograph compared to your slightly wider angle shot. I think it's mainly down to personal preference but, I personally think the tighter crop works better.

Awesome gallery you have here, TVR&Ferrari_Fan.. The last update is so damn good.. Keep up the good work! :)

Thanks for the comments.

----

Thruxton - 26th April Visit "Part 2"

Last edited:
Nice Update Man!

Although one thing is bugging me. In my opinion I think the vignetting is overpowering on the Orange RAC BMW pics. You've done it great in the first safety car shot.

Back