Update 1.32 (January Update) speculation thread - update released!

• Thread starter Envoxeb
  • 1,675 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aside from the new cars and the new track (regardless whether it's a variant of an existing track or an actual new track), I'm looking forward to what car we gonna use for the Tokyo Expressway South (Inner/Outer) Loop Circuit Experience event and possible new GT League events as well.

And not to mention the trailer music for this update as well.

Weren't PD scanning the Manx TT course at some point? Or was that an unsubstantiated rumour? Not that I'd expect it in the game even if they did scan it.

I’ll be so extremely surprised if there’s no new track or additional layouts in this update. I’m not sure why there’s so much pessimism about it here. Remember how tracks like Monza, Tsukuba and Le Mans arrived without prior warning, and the same applies to some updates that brought more layouts to existing tracks.

All this being said, Playstation should just publish the update announcement or trailer already. The speculation is running in circles by now.

I’ll be so extremely surprised if there’s no new track or additional layouts in this update. I’m not sure why there’s so much pessimism about it here. Remember how tracks like Monza, Tsukuba and Le Mans arrived without prior warning, and the same applies to some updates that brought more layouts to existing tracks.

All this being said, Playstation should just publish the update announcement or trailer already. The speculation is running in circles by now.
if there is no track it is possible that there is something else (rain update, new modes, etc ...) but I do not think so

What update lol. Are referring to the next GT Sport update which will come tomorrow or a different one?

Oh okay. I thought you were referring to a different update since you just mentioned PlayStation there.

I mention Playstation because final announcements (official trailers and update articles) always go through their community channels.

These were leaked the other day by PlayStation...
Good to see it’s the ‘98 spec Integra! Can’t wait!

I initially wished for the ‘95 spec, but that was before I watched a bunch of BM videos on the matter :sly:

This anti-roll bar on the Porsche is ugly as hell
Roll bar. Anti-roll bar is something completely different. Just sayin’.

Last edited:
Yeah, youre right. But I wish there was an option in GT to change convertible on/off and in special cases like this, an option to deactivate accessoires like this anti-roll bar.
More customization would be good.

That road racer 356 is sold to me. You cannot hate on those leather straps. :drool:

Stupid 80s. I can't see that Porsche (or replica) and not think of this song.

Berlin_-_Take_My_Breath_Away_Single_Cover.jpg

I bet someone will point this out here again with a lot of enthusiasm, "Oh yeah, what happened to that car? *posts picture of burnt Furai* Oh right." :lol::lol::lol:
I want the burnt one, or a "burnt Furai" livery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back