Update Next Week - October 31

Status
Not open for further replies.
I repeat: Hope the sidewall branding makes it in this update

Getting ready. I tell you, hope PD ogt the stance right and the thing is not riding high like a 4x4.

6269667098410123292_0.jpg

I find it so funny that PD delivers their updates on the last day possible just to keep their release date promise xD. It's like when you have a project at school or at work and you have until x day at midnight and your like "it's 23:59 so it still counts".

I find it so funny that PD delivers their updates on the last day possible just to keep their release date promise xD. It's like when you have a project at school or at work and you have until x day at midnight and your like "it's 23:59 so it still counts".
Don't forget that they almost always come each time with maintenance server notices, too.

So 2 more days before the update, i am going to trying to grind to 17 mil credits at blue moon bay, so i sit safe for the cars. The cars, would be Nice to try, mostly the aventador sv and taycan. Will sit tight in my sofa with beer on Friday night with gt sport driving the sv on spa

Seeing as the FIA finals are in Monaco, maybe, just maybe there's a chance on this one...
Just because the World Finals are hosted in Monaco doesn't mean that we will get the track.

Sebring could look likely since it was raced in the FIA WEC and is therefore, an FIA-approved circuit.
Pretty much every road circuit worldwide is FIA approved. Sebring, like Le Mans, is Grade 2.

I think we’re more likely to get circuits like Shanghai, Yas Marina, Sepang, Motegi in terms of new to the series tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back