Vanquish vs. Viper

• Thread starter Paddy
  • 190 comments
Originally posted by Driftster
Well as so many other people said, PD's times are actually quite realistic, and they all beat the viper...So You're out of stuff.

So you are relying on a game's number to be fairly realistic??? Last time I checked on real life numbers, the Viper is pretty much better in everything.

Originally posted by Sominon
Dude, why are you using cars to pick up women, why not manners and charm and dignity.

Exactly . . . you ever see Bond getting the ladies by a car. Granted it is a movie; but does he use a car to get the girl?

ok, so PD was right in most of their cars EXCEPT the viper?

That is what it sounds like to me. Go to supercars.net or fast-autos.net and show me where you support your claim of the Vanquish and Vantage beating the Viper in a road race. Oh, and wait, let me spare you the time, you won't find that information because it won't happen.

Originally posted by Mr. Snowtire
There's a button in the car that gets the woman.

Which button is that? I sure would like to know where that magical button is, it could be a very nice button to have.

Wouldn't know? I'm 6'5...can't fit in any of the mentioned cars...pout pout

:lol: :lol: :lol: . . . that sucks! And unless after college I get a very nice paying job . . . I may not know the feeling of sitting in one of the cars either.

Wouldn't know? I'm 6'5...can't fit in any of the mentioned cars...pout pout

Oh, BTW, Welcome to GTPlanet. Enjoy your stay and feel free to look around and post.

Would you like some fries with that degree? j/k Oh on the topic.....Viper!

Fries . . . that sounds nice. I am kinda hungry. But I have a way to go before that degree comes anywhere near to me. Dang you! Now I'm really hungry. I'll have to find something to eat now.

Look under the seat! I bought a coupe to discourage people from sitting on my old McDonalds burgers that I hadn't finished. Fold down seats are the best. Thanks for the welcome. This is far better than the Starcraft site I was on.:)

Look under the seat! I bought a coupe to discourage people from sitting on my old McDonalds burgers that I hadn't finished. Fold down seats are the best. Thanks for the welcome. This is far better than the Starcraft site I was on.:)

Yeah not a problem for the welcome. I should really play Starcraft online now that I have cable and I should get Diablo II back so I can play it too. There wasn't anything under my seat, but I did go get some poptarts.

Vash you didn't have to go through the trouble of even typing that, seeing as how Supercars.net and fast-auto is wrong alot of the time, not to mention they don't show lap times anywhere. :D:D:D:D

You try to hard to not be proven wrong. Then even if the times are wrong, let's compare power to weight ratios . . . the Viper beats both hands down. Plus based on the weight difference, the Viper has a pretty big advantage in road racing.

Consider this. Repairs. You're local five star Chrysler dealer or.............England.

That is definitely the truth. It'll cost you a fortune to have the Aston Martin repaired if anything goes wrong . . . plus British cars have been known to be unreliable. :lol:

Trust me.Canada just bought 3 submarines off Britain. Came with a bucket to bale water out.

:lol: :lol: :lol: . . . that's good stuff right there. Was it just one bucket though?

Yeah you're right, the Viper has a BHP/KG of .29
The Vantage has a BHP/KG of .28...The vantage is out of it's LEAGE, man!! And DAMN it does the quarter mile in .1 less seconds, that means the vantage hasn't a chance in hell..

Yeah you're right, the Viper has a BHP/KG of .29
The Vantage has a BHP/KG of .28...The vantage is out of it's LEAGE, man!! And DAMN it does the quarter mile in .1 less seconds, that means the vantage hasn't a chance in hell..

Rrrrright, I sure would like to know how you came up with that number. The Vantage weighs a significant amount more than the Viper. Would you please just go away . . . you have got to be one of the most annoying people ever? Do you have any friends? You try waaaaaayyyyyy too freakin' hard to prove me wrong.

Red tape is delaying the purchase of a second:mischievous:

:lol: . . . geez, only one bucket to bail the water out. I feel sorry for the private that gets that job.

ok The vantage weights 1990kg and has 550 Horse power. Now if you take 550 and divide it by 1990 you get .27819095 now if you take the vipers HP which is 450 and devide it by it's weight which is 1533 KG you get
mathmatics is a wonderful tool

ok The vantage weights 1990kg and has 550 Horse power. Now if you take 550 and divide it by 1990 you get .27819095 now if you take the vipers HP which is 450 and devide it by it's weight which is 1533 KG you get
mathmatics is a wonderful tool

Now I know you are full of it . . . please point me to where it says the Vantage has 550 ponies . . . I have never heard of one having that much power. The weight difference between the two will kill the Vantage in performance on a road course . . . period. It'll take longer to brake, longer to accelerate, etc.

OMG THAT IS THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS ARGUMENT FROM THE BEGINING I HAVE SAID THE VANTAGE HAS 550HP HOW THE HELL ELSE COULD IT BE NECK AND NECK WITH THE VIPER???

HERE
SITE 1
http://www.fantasycars.com/derek/cars/v8vantage.html

SITE 2
http://auto.delfi.ee/models/Aston_Martin/V8/Vantage/

SITE 3
http://www.mbfans.net/others/astonmartin/vantage_specs.html

SITE 4
http://www.pscars.wallst.ru/euroin2.htm

Yeah you're lucky that we wern't comparing thre Viper to the Aston martin V600 cause that would REALLY whoop the viper, and guess what..IT'S THE SAME CAR just tuned for 50 more HP!

Back