Vette C5R

Just got this car and have barely driven it. Is there any major first thing changes I should make? Already have stage 3 NA tuning on her. Hope fully now I can win the All American Chanpionship! lol

Yeah, it's plenty good enough to win the All American GT, and you probably won't even need to buy harder tires, unless you're hunting for points. However, be advised, this car devours its front tires ruthlessly under hard braking and cornering, so you'll need to be pretty mild and early on the brakes to keep it from killing you. It's also not a major concern in this particular championship, but the fuel economy isn't the greatest, either.

And, in my opinion, you should drop that St.3 tuneup. You won't need the extra power (except maybe at New York, if you're facing the Panoz), and it'll only serve to devour your tires a bit faster.

However, for a cool million, it's a great racer.

Go via my sig to the settings WIKI, for some setups on the car.

and Ignignoc N Err is right, drop the tune up. The ´Vette is plenty fast anyway. Plus it´s bad for fuel and tyre economy.

I really wish the races in this series were longer, like about 30 laps per race. I'd love to be able to spend more time in this series, which is one of my faves. Too bad PD shortchanged it...

Back