watch for new info at Tokyo Game Show

• Thread starter railsldr
  • 91 comments
Hopefully we will see some new info or even better movies and screens from Tokyo Game Show. Just hope that 8.0 earthquake they just had wont do anything :eek:

Another thing that I noticed in the video was that there were several formula cars sitting in a garage (probably used for modeling purposes)... guess thats just a taste of the secret cars...

Originally posted by railsldr
Hopefully we will see some new info or even better movies and screens from Tokyo Game Show. Just hope that 8.0 earthquake they just had wont do anything :eek:

It won't - the earthquake was way up north in Japan, in the sparsely populated fourth island - can't remember the name of the island, but I know the capital of the 'provence' is Sapporo.

On that webpage there are two gif animations with a couple of cars not seen before. I cant seem to be able to see what are this cars can anyone help? Also on the video there is a Nissan GTR R35 LM concept that i havent seen before on pics.

Attachments

• weird car 3.gif
    weird car 3.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 398
One more pic. Anyone know what this is? It looks like toyotas new minivan The Sienna but I really hope not.

Attachments

• weird car 2.gif
    weird car 2.gif
    7.5 KB · Views: 383
I like the shots of the Calsonic Skyline & the Courage spinning. Looked real.

The red car in the first pic looks like the new Subaru Legacy, can't really tell what the others are right now.

Hey it does look like the new legacy. 1 down 3 to go.
The second one looks like an Old Mitsubishi (Colt?) but im not totally sure. Plus the last one looks like an old Daihatsu.

The last car is a Fiat Cinquecento. Nothing new as it was in GT2.

I think the white minivan thingie is a Toyota Will, but i'm really not sure.

^No, I don'y think there are any new ones in the video. The onboard shots from Citta de aria was awesome! Can't wait to race that track!

i believe those are not new tracks, but part of the game where you will be able to take hi res snapshot photos of your favourite vehicles in various settings.
i also belive that is the mode used with some of the images being seen on the net with extremely detailed car models yet with the less detailed back grounds.
Such as the Suburau with the bamboo and at cita di aria.
Also remember the early picyure of the mini outside a bar and the Vette in a warehouse.

I think your right Zr0, each car is placed on a background of a new circuit i think. Heres my guesses.

Lancer - Grand Canyon
Impreza - New Rally Track/Tahiti is back or sumthin?
SL55 AMG - New York
Infiniti G35 Coupe - Citta di Aria
Skyline - Not Sure bout this one, could be italy again?
GT40 - Japan, the track from the mini cooper high res pic released ages back.

Let's see, I see a Subaru Legacy (red sedan), another Subaru Legacy (station wagon), a Daihatsu Move while I have no idea what that white 70's japanese car is, reminds me of an old school Honda Civic.

That video was great, lets see if CobraGT watches it and finally see's the difference betweed the FMV and in game bits.

1st: rally track, Monte Carlo?
2nd: Chinese rally track?
3rd: New York
4th: Paris? (looks like the entrance of the Ritz to me)
5th: Paris again, or Italy (Florenz, Venice,...)?
6th: Hong Kong

Just what I'm thinking.

Originally posted by wilitus
On that webpage there are two gif animations with a couple of cars not seen before. I cant seem to be able to see what are this cars can anyone help? Also on the video there is a Nissan GTR R35 LM concept that i havent seen before on pics.

I think that older model car is an Isuzu 117 Coupe:

akitomo_car.jpg

Originally posted by PunkRock
The last car is a Fiat Cinquecento. Nothing new as it was in GT2.

I think the white minivan thingie is a Toyota Will, but i'm really not sure.

It isn't a CINQUECENTO (Is very similar but is not FIAT 500)

this is cinquecento ...
:D

Attachments

• 500.jpg
    500.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 282
Back