Weekly PSC Week 54!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 237 comments
oh! drift, i forgot to mention.. you forgot to fill in behind the wheels! lol.. knew i forgot something.

hehe Fendy she means u can se the background IN the rims when its lowered u dont actually do that ;) hehe

u need to fill it in with black color so it looks like u have the body underneeth the car ;)

still, you added the bodykit.. so it'd still be dark under there ;)

update: still NOT final..
concept1.jpg

I know, it's ugly as hell but it's my very first chopped car so...

I will work on it :)

It got the double exhaust, Hamann rims and it lost the door locks (what's that in english?)

Attachments

• mx5chop.jpg
    mx5chop.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 389
i dont thinks its bad m8 . even more better tham me when i started . proud of u . wellcome to photochopping ..

1. find a highress pic of rims . ;)

Without trying to sound like the critic:

Driftezzz: Love it. Easy as that, very nice 👍
Suz: Looks very much like the RX7 that some company used to try to achieve approx 300kph. That's good. Looks futuristic.
Glacius: Sweet. Well made. Not a big fan of the background, but still pure vanilla ;)
GentlemanD: It's very good, specially for first time. Welcome to the GTPlanet competitions :)

hey glac.. do you think the mirror on the door should be on the door in the shadow as well? cause its on the body in the shadow. lol

Originally posted by Cano
aah, a Miata. ok. lets see. a nice perspective, gonna try something weird. and Akira, come on, enter. you have to practice somehow. Don, your chop doesnt look ricey. it looks great. 👍
I hope there will be some interesting, cool entries as last week.

Cano

and yeah, no rice or i'll spit on your head. :grumpy:

Thanks for the encouragement Cano, Don and, 69Dodge_charger.

Ill try and whip up something.

susan i love your idea, but it needs something more.. Looks like some 50's mercs etc, so there you could find some ideas.. That is if you want to change anything of course.

sometimes i fink ppl vote glac cause...he won all of em. lol

no offense, i just think ppl r playing favorites.

Back