Weekly PSC Week 54!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 237 comments
The rims are a tad on the dark side.. Unless you intended them to be that way.. And you could make the door line a little bit.. narrower? It looks like that whole part's about to fall off. (Or collapse inward on itself.)

No offense too.. But I hate that rear skirt.. It's makes the Miata feel so..bleh.. Don't know how to say it.. But it takes away the character of the Miata I think.

why in hell would I enter a comp I have no chance of winning??? again you, glacius??? AGAIN? :irked:
incredible man. awesome. as I dont stand a chance against that one, I think its win will be well deserved. 👍
as for me... well, SuzieQs gave me an idea, but I dont know if I will be capable of pulling it off. we'll see. (:

Cano

nice entries so far, but im gonna spit in the head of the dude who made the green, bagged one.

here mine . im preety sure cano will spit on me ..hehehe :P
cano its ricers ...:confused:

Attachments

• miata2.jpg
    miata2.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 332
nop, not rice. actually, I like it. the holden's taillamps lookreally cool. the only thing I dont like its that the wheels are too big. there is no tire there :odd:

Cano

otherwise good. and yeah, we should ban him ¬¬ so everyone else would have a chance!!!! >.<
nah, he's cool.

Originaly posted by SlideSquad

Memo to self: get Columbian hitman on to Glacius ASAP.

<innocent voice> so glacius, what's your address again? </innocent voice>

"hahahaha":lol: :lol:

heh my adress ....hmm im in denmark but i dont know LOL:lol:

Hi all. Just toyo here wanting to say a few things before unveiling my submission. I took advice from just about everyone who had an input here and I gave a ton of new techniques a try out on this next one, please post some thoughts. I really went outside the box on this one.

FINAL ENTRY!!!
Retry_the_Miata.jpg

Back