Weekly Race Series, Week 1 - Supraman!!!

• Thread starter boombexus
  • 319 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
running in the mid 33's(after about a dozen laps) still some time to come of just dont know if Ill have the time
cheers all

the conclusion of last night's session yielded a 32.9 t2 which i held all the way. got a feeling i'm still not at the top though :boggled:

Please disregard my time I sent earlier, I have already beaten that time ( not by much) .... this new ghost I got should be easily beaten :mischievous:

but there is still time to lose.

Problem is that its still nothing compared to the big dogs...

Woo Hoo! I finally joined the 33 second club with a 33.979 (w00t!!) second T2. But then 2 laps later I pulled an even faster lap time but a slighty slower T2 (of 34.050).

disregard my submitted time also Boom i already beat it and plan on taking some more off :mischievous:

T2 in best save 32.9 :cool:

i'll send by monday :)

Originally posted by Mr P
disregard my submitted time also Boom i already beat it and plan on taking some more off :mischievous:

T2 in best save 32.9 :cool:

i'll send by monday :)

I knew even after you said that you were not going to race this race anymore that you were really going to race this race some more. :D

I watched your video, nice driving for sure! Amazing to watch.

I see you peeking in here IforceV8, have a race with us if you want. ;)

So far as I know, we're still in Week 1? Forgive me, I haven't checked back in awhile. When do I have to have my time in by, time-zone regarding?

I'll give week 1 a miss because I'm not sure when exactly I have to have my time in by (different part of the world, sonny!). I'll contest Week 2, though.

Just do it now. I think its about 6am on Monday for you Australians. 8am for me (I'm 8 hours ahead of boom, 12pm + 8 = 8am.:))

YES! I have joined the 33.xxx class with a T2 of...

And i cut down my fastest time by .334 :D

I'm not happy with my time here but know where I'm going wrong . I'm taking that left into the tunnel at T2 way to slow, just can't seem to commit to that bend as good as I'd like to. It's losing me nearly 1/2 a sec on just that one bend alone :( Guess I'm gonna have to work on it today as a last ditch effort, no guts no glory as they say ...

I know exactly what you mean Lotus :)
I would ethier be too slow or too damned fast going into that turn i could'nt quite get the perfect speed /line into that turn

Oh well can't do much about it now my times allready been submitted ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back