What 1 car do you wish they included in GT2, but didn't.

• Thread starter Option2
  • 129 comments
There should have been at least ONE Firebird/Trans Am in the game...

I would like to see many more of the classic cars. As I have said before, I'd like to see used American, German, British, Italian & French cars.

I wish they included some cars from extinct companies and divisions of companies. Imagine being able to drive a DeLorean, or an Eagle Talon, or for that matter an AMC Eagle! A Bricklin would have been cool...

And, of course, I'd like to see Lamborghini, Ferrari and Porsche (REAL Porsche, not RUF) in the next installment.

The Renault Sport Spider, or a Unimog.

And we in Britain don't have large American SUVs here, as you would need planning permission to park them, and there isn't enough petrol in the country... :P

I would've put England in the location box, but I forgot. :rolleyes:

Both. RUF started tuning Porsches, but now only the body remains, as RUF have developed there own internals. RUF is now a company in it's own right.

MMMmmmm......Just checked out the new issue of Car & Driver, I want the Enzo Ferrari.

I wish they put a Comptech NSX in the game though, sort of like the Spoon S2000 or Toms 280T Altezza. A "tuned" NSX that you can further tune.

I also with they'd add the Gemballa Porsche's.....like the one in one of the European Tuner mags, a Porsche GT2 w/ 850hp.

Or the Twin Turbo Hennessy Venom 800 Viper, a twin turbo 8 liter V10. 800hp and 850 ft lbs of tQ.

The Sileighty is sort of a mut car. Silva front (S13) and a 180SX back. They did not make many of them and actually look quite nice and different. One of my car club's members actually built one due to they are extremely rare outside Japan.

I think they should do that to all cars, think about it, you could have a Vipeon, or a Neper! How about a 300line/sky-ZX?

I wish they woulda had some cars found on movies. Some were already listed, but I really think that Pontiac shoulda been on here. They need the '78 Pontiac Trans Am (Smokey and The Bandit) and a new Pontiac T/A for sure. Oh, and of course they shoulda had the '64 GTO and '73 T/A. If you ask me I think they should just make a muscle car version of Gran Turismo. Of course all the ricer dudes are gonna freak out on me now, but thats what I think.

I know its kinda silly,
(DA-Body, B17A1-engine) 1992 Acura Integra GS-R
This car is so rare it is made in Japan for the US market, and this car just came out only one year. I hope they would include in the used car garage as a "once in a while" (like the Toyota 2000GT) car.

Also the Dodge Conceptcar, the name should be Dodge Copperhead. The Chrysler Phaeton conceptcar in a Dodge dealer?!

Also the M-B CLK-GTR from the prototype GT2 stages.

And last not not the least, they should take more time on game development on producing the graphics on each car on the game, PD said that Sony ordered to rush the production of GT2 just to be on time in the Christmas season here in the US. Since then, it was their only flaw of the game when it came out.
To me, thats plain BS. (sorry)

Ummm, yeah. NASCR...

I wish they had Bentley LM cars.

Attachments

• silverstone7_0801.jpg
    silverstone7_0801.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 63
I think if they were to include a NASCAR stock car, it would be hard to do all 43. They should make a special edition stock car with a NASCAR paint scheme and sponsered be NASCAR. And has anybody heard of a stock car racing league called TRAC? It's coming out like next summer and it's supposed to be a lot like NASCAR only with some differences in how teams race and instead of racing lame Ford Taurus's, Dodge Intrepids (or whatever Dodge is runnin'), Chev Monte Carlos, and Pontiac Grand Ams, they race Chevrolet Corvettes, Dodge Vipers, and Ford Mustangs. Now thats stock car racing! Heres a link to their website:

traczone.com/default.asp

I think these cars would have been cool in GT2. However, they were not even thought of back when GT2 came out.

Anyway, a 1999, 2000 Mercedes SL700 in GT2 would have been great! Or even an ML430 just for laughs, an S55 for people who like heavy cars.

The King...Ferrari 250 GTO!

Back