What 1 car do you wish they included in GT2, but didn't.

• Thread starter Option2
  • 129 comments
Definitly the italdesign nazca c2 concept.
Too beautiful to be left out. Can imagine tune it up to about 700hp and putting a race mod on it beauuuuutiful :)
I think it showed up in need for speed 2

the Vectors they already have don't have enough power for you??
oh, that's right - there's no such thing as too much bhp when it handles like a W8...

Hey, the vectors are great!! I´m not complaining just saying a wx3 concept would be cool to have. Sides when i mean «insane» I mean great :D

Vector cars are cool... But they're damn expensive in the real world... That's why I prefer cars I could easily get my hands on... Like a Mitsubishi Mirage Asti... :)

The New Impreza didn't even exist when GT2 was released. How could they include a car from the future?

A nice feature would be something that measures 0-60, 0-100, etc. times.

Originally posted by Roo
The New Impreza didn't even exist when GT2 was released. How could they include a car from the future?

A nice feature would be something that measures 0-60, 0-100, etc. times.

Simple. They could have gotten inside the Subaru factory to check out the top secret plans.

Can you hybridly merge two car bodies? If so, get an Impreza and put a Toyota Corella front on it. Voila, a new Impreza!

ok they left of few nice cars like
Cino---------12HP beast

lol not really
BuT they could include more of mercs. beamers:
M3-M5
z350-future car!
Saleen LM
Ferrari F40-50
McLaren F1

eliminate Escudo!!!! (that car is for those who cant ride real cars)

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 52
Originally posted by drift
ok they left of few nice cars like
Cino---------12HP beast

lol not really
BuT they could include more of mercs. beamers:
M3-M5
z350-future car!
Saleen LM
Ferrari F40-50
McLaren F1

eliminate Escudo!!!! (that car is for those who cant ride real cars)

What car is this?

Originally posted by F20
i just wish they could have put turbo for more hondas/acuras and body kits and wings with out puting racing mods on.

Well, the "turbo" thing is because they wanted to keep the realism. The Mugen cars can be turbo'ed, while the Spoon (which NEVER used turbos) can only be NA-modded.

There arn't many turbo'ed Accords/Preludes or NSX's around, so it wouldn't be "authentic" to be in the game.

Are you saying the car in the picture is a hybrid car? Not available in the market? Not available in GT1 and GT2?

By the way, is Mugen just a tuner for Honda or is it a real manufacturer? I've been wondering. What's the difference between a Honda Civic and a Mugen Civic...

Call me critically insane, but being a young British Teenager I wish they had put in all the BL Cars from the seventies such as the Allegro, that woiuld be so hilarious as there arent enough British cars in the game:D

Back