What 1 car do you wish they included in GT2, but didn't.

• Thread starter Option2
  • 129 comments
elstro, you keep on reviving those old threads. this time it was a nine month old one

nice work:tup: :irked: 👎

on topic: bmw z3
ferrari
pontiac firebird
porsche

Hey, the vectors are great!! I´m not complaining just saying a wx3 concept would be cool to have. Sides when i mean «insane» I mean great

Wow. this quote is way too old but Joey if you´re reading this I misread your post; that´s right I didn´t understand you were praising the w8 :boggled:

Anyway after a tough 12 hour shifts oil filled vacations payer factory job I get a small breathing room; gotta tell you people something: from now on I hate renault :grumpy: .
Moving on I would love to see volvo cars. Great machinery.
A jaguar x-type racing concept - could have a I4 1.1 liter engine with 65 hp I´d still have him just for those gorgeous looks.
Next would come the mg x-power sv concept. Yep bulky cars apeal to me as well as slick sportsters.
A mg 25 zr would also be nice. Ok the two concepts pass the 99 barrier, it´s just a "wish" at any rate.

Finally I would like a mercedes konig 600c. In midtown madness 2 you could download some fan-made cars for the game. A friend of mine discovered this car know there as the koenig evolution. Rather irealistic like the game itself (no damage, too much speed, 200mph 90degree cornering) but the sound was brutal and the model was done good enough to make me a fan.

I don't even remember that conversation, but I don't think I've ever had much but good to say about the Vector's.

I'm with you on the Volvo deal. The S70 Turbo AWD would be a blast to trick out and see just what it's capable of. One of the very few cars on the planet that make boxy look good.

Aside from Spoon, there aren't many tuner cars in GT2. Koenig would make a nice addition ( especially that of 850 theirs :mischievous: ).

Good cars like

-mazda rx 3
-rx 4....uno the old ones

and friken 180sx's and bloody turbochaged crx's, because with na tuning they r just ****house

Good cars like

-mazda rx 3
-rx 4....uno the old ones

and friken 180sx's and bloody turbochaged crx's, because with na tuning they r just ****house

3000gt's rule!!!!!

Attachments

• image 2.jpeg
    image 2.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 20
"the Vectors they already have don't have enough power for you??
oh, that's right - there's no such thing as too much bhp when it handles like a W8..."

This quoting thing is starting to get to me. My first quote was my unenlightned answer to your reply wich is stated above. I had to present it like this cause my friendly quoting system doesn´t seem to like paragraphs
bigmouth.gif

850 as in bmw 850? Yeah I like that one, same 600c rear whell air-intakes.

turbochaged crx's, because with na tuning they r just ****house
The cr-x lm is n/a and he´s an amzing car - ok he´s also in race version and is mr, still...

That's an S15 front with a 93 (1800cc) Integra body shape, the first shape that came with the type - r mods. Looks nothing like an evo 4, if you haven't noticed on an evo 4, the front is dominated by two huge foglights and they have four doors......

anyway, some cars they should have considered (or what I would have liked!) include:
- DA6 Integra
- some more old schooll (k series) toyotas to accompany the starlet
- definitely some M series BMW's
- Evo 1:)
- A Holden or two would be nice
- Some Aussie Fords
- E-Type jag;)
I also think they should have second hand parts to all manufacturers, not just the jappers, but I guess the game can't really handle it all and as if there aren't enough cars already!!

Latest Posts

Back