What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,609 comments
  • 1,553,917 views
Little Booger got to stay home from school today. So, for breakfast, after everbody else was gone, I made a huge brunch with blueberry pancakes, bacon and eggs for the both of us. Later, Little Booger had a snack of Wavy Lays with green onion dip and I had a little bit. Then, when Big Booger got home, he had a early dinner of bean and bacon soup with oyster crackers and I had what he couldn't finish. I'm stuffed! Not going to eat until dinner tomorrow!
 
"What's for dinner, dad?"

"Whatever you want... that's in the pantry."

Looks like Boyardee is the 'chef' tonight. With my own 'additions.' But, I bow down to his excellency. ;)
 
Some shortbread rounds my sister made. Not bad.
 
Just been to the Chinese buffet. Very nice.

Also just found I love Asahi dry.
 
Just finished a tub of Marshmallow Fluff. :) Very nice.
 
Heading down to the pizza shop to get a pepperoni for lunch. :)
 
Mmm, burnt sauerkraut. I know I lived in Germany for a year, but I was up north...
 
Nothing really :( yesterday after my surgery i didnt eat anything... soooo yehhhh i didnt eat.... today i ate a lil bit...
 
Worked late so I had a large doner kebab with salad, chilis and extra chili sauce! Tbh, the meat could have been anything...


...not fussed! nom, nom, nom.... :D
 
Worked late so I had a large E.Coli Kebab with salmonella salad, Campylobacter chilis and extra chili sauce! Tbh, the meat could have been anything

Corrected it for you.
 
Shish kabobs. I love them but I can't eat green peppers without getting sick. :yuck:
 
Had a salad for dinner. I've got the beginning stages of a bad chest cold and flu. I couldn't finish it even though it was small.
 
IMG_0530_zps32f2fe6f.jpg


What's it called, again?
 
Mango? I don't know. Looks like something a vegan/ rabbit/ monkey would eat. ;)
 
Papaya. :D

...or Bob. Every other Thursday it likes to be called Wendy.
 
I thought I recognised it as something my wife would eat.
 
That shape and colour? You need a doctor.
 
Peejestoemp me mayonaisssss en curry mayonaisssss en gerookt spek.


All you need to know can be found HERE. Vegetable used >> carrots
 
Toast with cheese and greasy bacon, coffee and beer.
 
Late dinner of london broil and american cheese sandwich with a cup of homemade broccoli cheese soup.
 
I made up some ham and crisp sandwiches for lunch and have a Gatorade to help it down.
 
* Vegatable soup with chia seeds and wheat germs.

* Broccoli with patatoes and a lot of herbes (rosemary, fennel, parsley and Herbes de Provence and a very little bit of himalaya salt.

* and a dab, daub, splotch, blob, dollop, flop, thud, smack, heap, bunch of mayonaise and curry mayonaise.
 
Tiger bread rolls with cheese and tomato.
 
Just got done eating another late dinner. Mac N' Cheese, slice of summer sausage and a few herb crackers. Lunch was another slice of summer sausage and a few herb crackers. When I like something, I usually stick with it. ;)
 
Nothing. Today I've eaten absolutely nothing but I'm going to head to McD's after work and my colleague has a bottle of Captain Morgan that needs drinking.
 
Full English, no picture because I ate it before the guy put it down. I needed grease this morning. Ughh.
 
Bacon cheeseburger pizza with hot sauce and drinking a beer.
 
Had Fritos and hot bean dip for a snack before the game. Ovenroasted ribs and a baked potato for dinner. Combating the flu so I couldn't smoke them.
 
Back