What are you Eating/Drinking?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 25,609 comments
  • 1,553,867 views
Nabbed a Reese PB Cup at work. Was going to eat the other 2 pieces when I got home but I forgot.
 
Brunch was leftover Crappybowl eats. Three curry deviled eggs and a handful of corn chips.
 
Burritos that my grandma made, and washing down with a cherry coke
 
0003620021214_500X500.jpg


My avatar sums up the taste of this stuff.
 
Dinner last night was a small salad a some leftover ribs from the Crappybowl. Nothing else until dinner tonight.
 
Lunch is 4 Tamales with chipotle hot sauce.

My coworkers will love me.
 
Adamgp
4 Tamales

Oooh, Very nice! What kind of tamales?

Made my self a ham & pastrami omlette, 2 slices of toast with no butter, and a glass of orange juice for lunch
 
Oooh, Very nice! What kind of tamales?

Shredded pork from the local mexican market. Container of 12 tamales for $10, had the last 4 today. 👍
 
Bowl of chicken and broccoli fettuccine alfredo.

7DJ4lx9.jpg
 
Depending on whether my bank is open I shall either be eating a good, rich Pizza Hut slap-up or a bowl of egg fried rice. Please be operating bank, please!!! (Chinese holiday today)
 
Is there any other breakfast better than a hot dish of bacon and eggs?
 
Is there any other breakfast better than a hot dish of bacon and eggs?

When it's with pancakes and sausage. 👍

Late night snack of cashews and pistachios. For some reason, I'm not tired. Can't sleep.
 
I'm eating a Burek at the moment. Look it up if you don't know what this is. :)
 
Depending on whether my bank is open I shall either be eating a good, rich Pizza Hut slap-up or a bowl of egg fried rice.

Bank was open. :D

8453445360_cf41aa22ae_z.jpg


Now this:

th


A white and a dark.
 
Last edited:
Just finished some home made pizza.
Also drinking a glass of water while typing this.
 
Beef, bacon and cheddar cheese pasta casserole.
 
Weetabix. The only thing I ever have for breakfast :lol:
 
Spring festival party. I fell asleep and missed most of the food. :grumpy:

8455828884_2ea20486f2_n.jpg

8455830114_47ac283dee_n.jpg

8454736607_cc7d4ce7ca_n.jpg
 
biryani-style rice and a cup of coffee
 
A dallas bun and a mug of coffee.

I'll have fried potato dices, fish fingers and fried bacon for dinner soon. :)
 
Two deviled curry eggs and two handfuls of cashews for breakfast.
 
Beef Chili Ramen, tempura soft shell crab, tempura vegetables, edamame beans and chicken & spring onion skewers.

F*$@ YEAH! :D
 
Beef Chili Ramen, tempura soft shell crab, tempura vegetables, edamame beans and chicken & spring onion skewers.

F*$@ YEAH! :D

Seriously dude, you need to bring a camera to the dinner table! :grumpy:
 
Back