What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,318 comments
gjsvCYF.jpg

FxNk5pC.jpg

q4mLYPL.jpg

Bbn0CdN.jpg

WwAakTa.jpg

Went Spanish tonight: various kinds of tapas, revueltos, calamari, etc. All downed with some very nice sangria.

Ham and cheese sandwiches, banana, chips and salsa and chocolate covered macadamias, eaten in the exact same spot as seen in the pic of yourself thread. Oceanside deliver at its finest. :D

20160131_182921.jpg

A chicken, bacon and ranch pizza twist thing my kids picked out at Costco. Tastes pretty good, which is good because we have 3 more.

TB
View attachment 510000

A chicken, bacon and ranch pizza twist thing my kids picked out at Costco. Tastes pretty good, which is good because we have 3 more.
It would be even better if they just happened end up not even liking them. ;)

I had a Chocolate Frosty for lunch with some fries.

Dinner has so far consisted it 6 tsbs of chili, some Easy Mac, and soon to be an ice cream drumstick treat. Lovely diet.

Glenmorangie single malt, the sherry cask finished. Not really enjoying the fruity after taste. This is the second time I tipped this bottle, thought I might just have been over critical the first time, but no, this isn't a scotch I enjoy. I think they have some that wasn't aged in sherry casks, I think I will try that.

When I read that a place was voted the best burger in Maui for 11 straight years, I must try it so I just finished The Duke at the Cool Cat Cafe.

It wasn't bad.

I've only ever had In-N-Out maybe twice before today a and back then their food was just meh quality to me. I went today to see what all the fuzz was about (with a line as long as the DMV offices, although thankfully today there weren't that many at the drive thru), and boy oh boy, what have I been missing :lol: their fries are alright but damn if that burger ain't the best beef burger I've ever had.

Rip to the Burger King across the street though, that must suck :lol:

I had pork egg rolls and leftover chicken fried rice topped with sunny side up eggs. @Solid Lifters, the eggs were butter basted, but it was a real pain. I think next time I'll just do the not so pretty over easy.

CAM00166_zpsidmbcmyi.jpg

Oh and that little shot glass is freshly mixed, punch you right in the nose, Oriental mustard.

IMG_20140611_232558_zpspafqhk07.jpg

Just had a leftover slice of pizza. It was 5 Cheese from the brand Culinary Circle. Hands down my new favorite frozen pizza. It had a thick and soft crust. Very heavy and filling. So I do not eat the whole thing in one sitting. And the cheese has a great flavor. Shop n Save is the only place to get them around here.

FINALLY a picture with quality as good as some other posters here.

00041130386336_full.jpg

Shop n Save is the only place to get them around here.

Culinary Circle is SuperValu's house brand which is why you can only find it at certain stores. Their sausage pizza is extremely good for how much the pizza costs.:cheers:

Culinary Circle is SuperValu's house brand which is why you can only find it at certain stores. Their sausage pizza is extremely good for how much the pizza costs.:cheers:
Not a bad price at all. I ussually get them when they are on sale for $3.33 each. (3 for $10 deal)

Not a bad price at all. I ussually get them when they are on sale for $3.33 each. (3 for $10 deal)

I stock up on them as well, although it's harder now since I don't have a standalone freezer anymore. I'm fairly certain they're made by the same company that makes Bellatoria as they taste and look very similar.

Back