What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,318 comments
I give you... The Triple Pig with Cheese

20161108_175106.jpg

Bacon, honey ham and pepperoni with mozzarella cheese on wheat bread.

Just add some lettuce and it's health food!
I would have enjoyed the sandwich more with some lettuce.
(That is the point of putting lettuce on stuff right?)
Real Men of Genius
Ground beef, refried beans, guacamole,
cheese, sour cream and, if there is any room left,
a few shreds of lettuce.
(I don't see no mayonnaise)
Some may ask, is your Taco Salad Healthy?
Of course it is, it's a salad isn't it?

41uXFXTYRcL.jpg

This stuff is crack. Costco had bulk 5 lb packs of sliced chicken breast at one point and I've had 30 pounds of chicken in my freezer for almost a year. Been taking packs out one by one to thaw in the fridge and have been eating chicken sandwiches with honey and pickapeppa for the whole week. It's so good. Ridiculous.

A thing that brings me back to life
A $2 super slurpee(cola flavor) from 7/11
It is 32°C today and my room is 28°C
1e7da7971cbea809f461667b5dff50d6.jpg

That's just missing 2 Girls.
Eww.

On a not-entirely-unrelated note, I have something of a dilemma this evening. Last night I made an Indian meal using a home-grown Scotch Bonnet chilli pepper and it was very hot, but pretty good/tasty. Unfortunately, my stomach has been grumbling most of the day today, and the usual complications have also presented themselves, albeit not too badly. I made enough for two nights and so I was planning to have the rest tonight - the trouble is, I am giving a talk on my recent work tomorrow morning at 9.30 am, and with questions and discussion it will probably go on until about 11am. The question is, do I gamble and have the remainder of the superhot curry and risk having a dodgy tummy etc. all through my talk tomorrow morning, or do I chuck it in the freezer and have something else, knowing that it will probably just end up in the bin?

barr_cola_330ml.jpg
Haven't drank some in a while, tastes like no other Cola on the market, not bad, just really really different to the point where it tastes more like fruit!

TB
I give you... The Triple Pig with Cheese

View attachment 605022

Bacon, honey ham and pepperoni with mozzarella cheese on wheat bread.
Mmm, toast it!
barr_cola_330ml.jpg
Haven't drank some in a while, tastes like no other Cola on the market, not bad, just really really different to the point where it tastes more like fruit!
That means it is healthy...:confused:

I made a Cheesey Scrambled Egg Sandwhich this morning, could have went for a tad more cheese. But other than that - eggcelent!

20161124_110354.jpg

Decided to throw it on a couple slices of bread and put a half squeeze of ketchup on top.

I ate the excess, then closed the sandwhich to finish it. :)

That means it is healthy...:confused:

According the Wikipedia it's made from Kola nuts, the fruit of the Kola tree, which most soft drinks makers no longer use probably because it cheaper to use synthetic stuff. No wonder it tastes like fruit!

So in a way yeah it's healthy, probably counts as one of my five a day right? :D

It's National Turkey Day so, naturally, I had banana chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast and just finished a plate of nachos for lunch. The turkey and accompanying extras will be consumed for supper.

Thanksgiving at the Boss' house. They are a married couple and both are great cooks.

Fried turkeys

CAM00172_zpsrr3kd4q9.jpg

The spread

CAM00177_zpsllhl3du6.jpg

My plate

CAM00178_zpshfsvirfd.jpg

Edit: If you have never had fried turkey, you are really missing out. Not only are they much juicier than roasted turkeys, but they cook in less than an hour.

Last edited:
5FqruAK.jpg

7gVu90r.jpg

Chicken Nuggets.

But with a twist. The crust is made with cornflakes and parmesan cheese (besides the obvious flour and egg). The dipping sauce was made of apricot jam and dijon mustard.

Also, they were baked in the oven, not fried.
The real question though, are they any good? Looks great.

The real question though, are they any good? Looks great.
They were very good, actually.

Ok, maybe they don't beat the good old fried nuggets. But it was a great, healthier alternative and this way even our 2-year-old ate some for dinner.

I was digging in my camera bag for my car reader and came across a bag of these:

alohamac.jpg

That bad boy has been there since last February when I was in Maui!

Unfortunately that was the only one in there. :ouch:

I had a Quarter Pounder and some regular chips for lunch from McDonald's yesterday.
Also, honey soy chops for dinner and some oven baked chips (along with my usual serve of vegetables). They are fantastic!

Birthday cakes for my youngest: Carrot cake, Bienenstich, Italian Lovecake
15035768_1256870524373091_8381917055133155328_n.jpg

Today, homemade burger and roasted fries and Palm beer :P

I have some Italian Love cake in the freezer. I got to recipe from my manager in Ottawa.

Surinamees chicken stew. I did not manage to get the Madam Janet pepper. Replaced it with a red Spanish one a green jalapeno. Not hot enough eventually. Still tasty.

15258738_564633490407107_6062334677467791360_n.jpg

Back