What are you Eating/Drinking?

• Thread starter Super-Supra
  • 22,316 comments
Today was my 21st birthday. My Dad just had me take my first shot of Jameson.

That was...something.

:boggled:

To echo what’s been said, whiskey isn’t the best thing to have shots of. Jameson’s can be a nice drink if properly served.

Next time, drop 2 shots of Jameson’s into a small glass of Baileys, add 2-3 ice cubes, it’s amazing. It’s called a BJ.

4jVjaOHl.jpg

Creamy cheese, basil and tomato in filo pastry.

Hnnnnngg...

That looks so very scrumptious, particularly with the sort of balsamic that'll coat the back of a spoon.
I must say it really was fantastic. Better than I expected.
The crunchy filo pastry and the nice, fresh basil made all the difference.

White bean soup.

I had fries, tomato, raw spinach, mayonnaise and curry mayonnaise, leftover homemade sauce the Provence homemade mushroom cream sauce. (made this today).

1. I have made tomato cream soup.
  2. Steamed asparagus
  3. Steams and then stewed with half an onion
  4. Mushroom cream sauce
  5. Two fried eggs
  6. Potatoes.
Pics to be followed.

Some expensive hot chocolate by The Spanish Chocolate Company. Very much worth the money though, even if it is double the price of standard hot chocolate from the big chocolate brands.

Last edited:
Had an early dinner comprised of leftover brisket ragu from Saturday on cauliflower "polenta" made with pecorino instead of parmesan and baby arugula with yellow pear tomatoes tossed in white balsamic hazelnut vinaigrette and grated taleggio--it was really kind of spectacular. Okay, maybe a little too much pepper in the polenta.

Me...

PNTX4098.jpg PNTX4100.jpg PNTX4101.jpg

...vs the guy she tells me not to worry about

Had an early dinner comprised of leftover brisket ragu from Saturday on cauliflower "polenta" made with pecorino instead of parmesan and baby arugula with yellow pear tomatoes tossed in white balsamic hazelnut vinaigrette and grated taleggio--it was really kind of spectacular. Okay, maybe a little too much pepper in the polenta.

:lol:

It was before a concert I'd been looking forward to for a while and that called for something special, plus...leftovers.

I've got new chopsticks that would be, and wood be, perfect for eating penne pastas.

I wanted that bowl to be some clever thing for quick pasta action and made from a ceramic or carbon fiber. The latest in fancy penne pasta bowl technology!

A 6th each of Cherry Coke and DP maybe. I’ve never been very good at maths so that might not make sense.
Oh sure, you could also just get a taller glass.

:lol:

Way to kick that poor joke in the goolies.

:P

Latest Posts

Back